𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

In the year that followed, Tommy— formerly known as ten thousand, had become the head of Alturas security, after marrying Landon Thompson, whom he had one son with, by the name of Dylan Spencer

Tommy had the thought to open a new chapter of his life after the birth of his child— beginning by changing his name, after he reached his mark of ten thousand kills, he had made the decision to change his name back to Tommy.

In the following year Landon had become one of the most influential figures of Pacifica, leading alongside her close friend Georgia St. Clair, who lead Altura— Georgia had requested that Landon begin to lead along side herself, due to Landon's ability to be as ruthless as need be— George could be demanding and authoritative when need be, but unlike Landon, it was hard for George to see how cruel and unforgiving the world and people inside of it could really be— she wanted to see the good in all people, even if they weren't offering anything good. Landon was a force of nature, a force not to be reckoned with, especially when it came to her family.

Roberta Warren had made the decision to leave Altura and continue her life with Martin Cooper— a man who had saved her life after the black rain began. The two lived a mile away from Altura and Pacifica in a small farm house— though Roberta had decided to leave, she did not forget about her family, as she regularly visited her them.

Steven Beck had been appointed the Physician of Pacifica, caring for all who resided behind its gates. Still a large part of his family, along with taking care of his young grandchild. Addison Carver worked along side him when she wasn't out in the apocalypse helping bring survivors to the safety of Altura and Pacifica.

Unfortunately, the cure that was developed had fallen through, Sun Mei had left Murphy with the information to create a cure, but vaccines came with science, and the apocalypse did not offer much in that department— especially not ten plus years into the apocalypse.

In the following year NewMerica's encampments had been substantially built up, it nearly looked like a town. Landon, Tommy, and their son resided behind the gates of Pacific, where they raised their child in a small farm house.

The world was slowly healing, though z's still roamed the earth— a full decade into the apocalypse taught them a few things about survival, having your family and walls to protect you was just a plus.

This was the beginning of the new world, and hell is knocking on the door.

A/n: PLEASE READ hi guys! this is the end of the first book!!! im so excited everyone liked reading this as much as I loved writing it :) there is going to be a second book, the second book is basically going to be all of my own plot, im far too emotionally invested in Landon and 10k to just end it right here so the second book will be called the reaper and i have a lot of great ideas for it that will leave you practically on the edge of you seat. I do ask that you go back and reread chapter twenty seven as there was some changes made for the second book in it but I'd love feed back ! I may also be changing the name of this book im not sure and I will be periodically going back and editing this book for typos and stuff. Thank you all so much for 11k+ reads on this book I couldn't be more grateful I love you all 🫶🏻 onto new things and better storylines!