𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

The group pulled themselves over a large hill, the horizon was bright as Landon shielded her eyes

"Are we almost there yet?" Murphy complained.

"You've been asking that, for the past three thousand miles." Landon wiped the sweat from her face.

"Yeah, but this time I actually mean it." He huffed.

Landon inhaled harshly.
"Is that... the ocean!" She exclaimed running to a ledge that overlooked the ocean.

"Oh I miss the ocean." She sighed.

"Come on, should be through there." Addy nudged the smiling girl.

Landon pushed a branch out of her way as a small bar came into view.

"Did we actually make it?" Landon laughed in disbelief.

"Are you sure?" Doc stared down at the gps in Addys hands.

"That's what the gps says." She shrugged as they all stared at the building.

"Kind of anticlimactic." Landon's shoulders dropped.

Roberta and Vasquez stepped forward.
"We're gonna go check it out, stay here and watch Murphy... and get him into this." Roberta tossed her bag over to Landon.

Opening the bag she saw a few articles of clothing.

"Oh, hell no!" Murphy protested.

"Oh, hell yes, I don't want anyone recognizing you, until we know what's going on, we did not get you this far to lose you to a couple hillbillies." Roberta scolded the man.

"Yes dear, whatever you say dear." Murphy huffed.

"If I'm not back in ten minutes-"

"Come busting in there after you." Landon stated, sending Roberta a look.

"No! Protect the package, then contact citizen z for further instructions." Roberta nodded her head.

"After we bust in there after you." Doc corrected.

"Contact citizen z then, gtfo." She ordered, as she and Vasquez began walking into the building.

10k got down on one knee aiming his rifle at the doorway.

After ten minutes Landon became impatient.