Chapter 2 - Moving to China pt.2

Y/N POV

I was walking outside in the rain because we always get rain in Korea.

I go over to my best friend Chin-Sun who had her favorite stuff in her hand.

"Ya, why do you have your stuff in your hand?" I playfully asked.

"There for you Y/n " Chin-Sun smiled.

She handed me the camera, Racket, and her favorite perfume.

"Chin-Sun I can't take the stuff they're your favorite even your Racket" I whispered.

"It's fine Y/n it's for you to remember me". Chin-Sun said.

"COME ON Y/N GET IN THE CAR" M/n Yelled.

"I will text you when I get to china." I hugged her.

"See you soon Y/n." Chin-Sun pulled away.

I got in the car and saw all my family waving but Chin-Sun was chasing the car while smiling.

I smiled back and I turned around to the front while going on my phone to put my favorite song on ( Case 143 by Stray kidz) I may say that they have good music.

•●•●•●○●□♧◇♡♤°•○○□■♤♡◇♧◇♡♡

My mom and I got to the airport and waited for the woman to let us which she finally did after an hour it was a good thing we came early.

While I was boarding the plane I saw a boy who had braids, brown or black eyes, A very poor sense of fashion, and a book with a history of china.

I sat down and fasten my seat belt when I turned and saw the kid staring at me.

'Do you need something"? I said in a perfect English accent.

"Oh uh no I was just admiring how you got uh style.. my name is Dre by the way". Dre pulls his hand up.

I looked at him with a confused face and I think he caught the look on my face.

He put his hand back down.

"Oh, we don't do that in Korea instead we bow". I smiled

"Wow, you're from Korea," Dre asked surprised.

"Yea I am," I smirked.

"I am from Detroit which is in Michigan."

"Cool." I smiled.

Hey guys I added Dre back in cause idk if you guys like him 😂.

I will try my best to update often, but I will have to see 💅🏼.

See you in the next chapter! ❤