Chapter 12- Water = Fight pt. 2

Y/n POV

Run! Dre and I yelled.

I heard them coming after us like.. THEIR WHOLE GROUP!

We started running as fast as we could and believe it or not, but  I have never run this hard or fast before in my life and yes for a race, but when guys are chasing us, yea no.

"Hurry y/n climb!" Dre yelled

"Don't you see I'm trying!" I yelled.

After that, we took off running, and then Dre stopped me like, "How can this kid stop me when THEY ARE CHASING US RIGHT NOW!

"Y/n, help me tip over the bottle so it could stop them." Dre pleaded.

"Okay, okay, I will, geez!". I mumbled.

"Come on, run!" I yelled.

We ran, and I could hear them right on our tail, but thankfully, we found a door .

"Hurry close it and put that wire on!". I yelled.

"You know what, let me do it cause I know how to tie very good knots." I called.

"Hurry!"
"Okay, I'm done!" I panted.

Dre backed away, so I did the same . What do you know Cheng jumped over.

You got to be kidding me. I thought.

"Come on, Dre." I pulled his arm and continued running.

I was in the lead of Dre cause I hate being in the back of him, and what if I they grab my hair like my hair is medium length. I don't want them to mess up my ponytail.

"I see a gate hurry." Dre spoke.

We ran in, and I saw a door close to it.

"Try the door." I said.

He tried to open it but failed.

"It's locked." He panted.

I was about to sit down, but Cheng came in.

"씨발" I mumbled. ( It's a cuss word  in Korean 🫣 )

I saw these boxes piled up, so I ran to them.

I was hoping Dre followed me because I was on my last step on the boxes when someone  grabbed me.

They couldn't have been any ruder than throwing me to the ground.

I quickly got up and noticed Dre got threw on the ground, too, but he got up. I think he had the same idea as me to go to the gate, but two boys were blocking it.

I got held back, and he got held back.

"You guys are fast.. but not fast enough." Cheng smirked.

He went to Dre and punched him in the stomach.

"DRE!" I yelled.

Dre yelled, and I felt bad. I had to come up with something quick. I heard another yell, and I saw Dre on the floor.

I had an idea.

I kicked the two boys who held me and went over to Cheng and punched him in the face.

"Your boys are not smart enough." I smirked.

"And neither are you. You are very weak and have no mercy in yourself, and all your master taught you was  no weakness, no pain, and no mercy." I said .

"Why don't you let Dre go and fight me instead? Im sure I am easy for you." I devilishly smiled.

What I didn't know was that one of his boys sneaked up on me and kicked me in my leg.

Now you have done it.

I got up and kicked my leg under the boy.

"죽을래?" I yelled

I used one of my favorite kicks, which was the question mark kick.

The boy thought it was coming for him but actually to Cheng.

"You should really be ready and stand your guard." I laughed.

"And you should really consider me having a bunch of guys, and you only have yourself." Cheng snarled.

"I could easily take you all, and I may not look like it, but I can." I advised.

"Then all my boys can fight you." Cheng explained.

"Challenge accepted.." I chuckled.

Part 3 is coming tomorrow, and it will be amazing.  Especially with the fight with all the boys vs. you 😋. Sorry for not posting for a while 😅. Have a good day, night , evening 😘.  See you in the next chapter ❤️😈👹