Chapter 8- Feild trip

Y/n POV

I woke up to get ready for school and I think I wear the school outfit now but I have no idea.

I put on basic makeup because I don't go above and beyond with it and I am just basic sometimes.

"Good morning Mom." I Grined.

"What are you smiling about"? Mom questioned.

Wow her English is kinda poor no offense Mom.

"My class and I are going on a field trip remember"? I Inquired.

"Oooh okay okay got it." Mom laughed.

"Did you sign it?" I questioned.

"Yes, I did it when u were sleeping and you sleep weird by the way." Mom joked.

"Okay well, I am off to school and don't want to miss the field trip." I kissed my mom and the cheek.

"Bye, Mom." I waved.

"Bye, y/n." She gave me my lunchbox.

¤¤¤¤¤°°°°°¤¤¤¤¤¤°°°°°¤¤¤¤¤°°°¤¤¤¤°°°°¤¤

I got to the bus on time thank goodness.

And I just choose to sit by myself just because I don't like people and I don't know anyone from my class except Dre and Henry.

I went on Spotify and choose Lost Boy by Ruth B It is my all-time favorite song because it sorta relates to my life.

I started to play it and look out the window while the bus was driving.

"Hey, y/n," Henry spoke.

"So what are you doing." He questioned.

"I am listening to my music." I smiled.

"That's cool."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
15 minutes later

"Come on off the bus." The instructor yelled.

I paused my song which I kept on replaying because it was so good and went off the bus.

Hey sorry for the short chapter but I will be doing a pt.2 to this.

You are probably eager for the fighting scene just and little spoiler we are going to be in the fight with Dre.

I will post the next chapter tomorrow when I am done with school and homework. 🥰.

See you in the next chapter 👹❤