Chapter 18- Apologies

Y/n POV

I woke up tired like any other day and started getting ready. The outfit I chose was a crop top and ripped jeans. I did my skin care, styled my hair, and went downstairs.

I got my backpack and shoes and went out the door. I didn't even see M/n in the living room or her bedroom. Guess she stayed late at work yesterday.

I live pretty far away from the school, so I had to wait for the school bus to come pick me up. Hopefully, it doesn't make me late agai- oh wait, the bus is here..how did I not see that!? It's whatever I don't want to think right now since it's early.

Once I stepped on the bus, I saw Cheng. Well, here goes nothing.

Cheng POV

I saw y/n step on the bus she looked very pretty. She was prettier than Meiying if I wasn't lying .

She sat down next to me, and I stiffened up. I still need to apologize to her. But I also don't want to.

"I'm sorry." Y/n said.

"For what?" I replied.

"Well, you know..for beating your @ss and also disrespecting you in front of your master. " Y/n said.

"It's alright. I'm sorry, too." I said.

"For?" She questioned.

"For saying all the stuff I said  yesterday." I sighed.

"It's okay. I forgive you." Y/n smiled.

I love her smile it makes me feel warm.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yep." Y/n replied.

"Should we start over." I mumbled.

"I would like that." Y/n answered.

Y/n POV

YESSSS U DID IT. Y/N. But...I need to tell Dre. Ha, I wonder how that is going to turn out. Dre is probably going to say, " You did what,". Ahh, I can just imagine his face.

(7 min later )

"U DID WHAT." Dre yelled.

Yep.. called it.

"Well..he apologized, and I think he deserves a second chance!" I quietly yelled.

"I don't believe in a second chance." Dre spoke.

"Well, you're going to." I replied.

"Plus, they will leave u alone until the tournament, so it's fine." I added.

Dre sighed.

"Fine only this time if he does something I swear y/n." Dre required.

"Like I said, it's going to be fine. Give him a chance, please." I pleaded.

"Fine end of discussion." Dre said, then walked away.

Way to go, y/n!

I believe in change.

Well, sometimes...

Hey, my lovelys, here is the chapter u waited for 👹. My blood, sweat, and tears 😩. Well.not really lmao. Anyway, I hope u guys are doing well, and if not, then hopefully, it gets better for u 💗. I'll update tm after my school 🤭 ( I hate school 🤡). Goodbye 💖

Your author-