Chapter Five - Baby

20 February 2020

Score: Bad Liar - Selena Gomez

Photo credit: https://pin.it/6gmuQ32

Mark

Fuck! These kids! I didn't mean for them to get this drunk! Lydia's wasted! I hope she's okay, though.

As we all rush after her into the bathroom, I can see her small body, crumpled on the ground next to the toilet, shaking as she heaves. Her face is streaked with tears from straining and her hair is spilling around her, threatening to fall into the bowl.

Gloria rushes to her, pulling her hair back and laughing her ass off.

Oh, God! I tried! I tried to prevent this by losing all those rounds and trying to take her last drink from her, but the truth is, she was probably drunk from round three onwards. Her body's just not used to it.

Damn, I had the idea to get the Baby Lord drunk and laugh at his expense, but I didn't think Lyds would get so pissed.

Well done, Mark! Well done!

"What are you looking at, pricks?" Gloria yells. "Get out! Show's over!"

Patrick quickly scurries out of the bathroom. I notice his complexion has turned greenish. Pussy, can't bear the sight of a little vomit. I hesitate for a bit, but then Gloria yells at me some more and I get out, as well.

"Are you OK?" The Baby Lord asks me, chucking the empty vodka bottle in the bin next to the dresser.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Well, it was a lot of vodka!" Patrick says, clearing the glasses from the table. I bet the pussy's panicking that Gloria will call a parent to check on Lydia and he'll get in trouble, if they see the booze.

"You kids lack proper training." I shake my head. It's true. These kids can't hold a candle to my sixteen year old self, when it comes to drinking.

"Do you think Lydia's going to be OK?" Patrick asks me and I frown.

God, I hope so!

Just as I am about to say something smart in response, Gloria appears from the bathroom. Her sleeves ate rolled up and she is holding a towel.

"I'm going to Reception to ask for some Aspirin or Paracetamol." She says, her lips curled up in a wicked smile. She's enjoying this so fucking much! "And I'm gonna get her a coffee from the lobby. You, assholes, make yourselves useful and look after her, will you? And, you can order room service, some eggs and bacon should do. Something greasy to absorb the alcohol."

"I'm coming with you." The Baby Lord says, hearing Lydia gag from the bathroom. Fucking pussy!

"Fine." Gloria throws her hands in the air. "You" she points at me, shooting an eyebrow up. "Make sure she'a alive when we come back!"

And with that, Gloria and Patrick leave the room.

"Great!" I roll my eyes and edge towards the bathroom.

There's a creak in the door. Gloria probably didn't shut it closed behind her back, when she left. I push it further and step into the bathroom.