Wing fluff (I guess) :33

"Where's the pie, Sammy?" Dean plopped himself onto the sofa, reaching for the remote to flick the television on. To his delight, a new episode of Doctor Sexy was airing. He just had to have some pie to complete his evening.

"Sorry dude, you're having salad for tonight," Sam replied in a casual tone, tossing a paper bag onto his brother's lap before collapsing onto the sofa bedside him.

"Rabbit food," Dean grumbled when he opened the package. "Just great. You know what, I don't care. I'm ordering pizza for myself, a hunter like me has needs."

"Needs like heart attacks?"

"Shut up."

----

At first there was a strong gust of wind from the outside, flinging the windows open with a loud bang. Then came feathers-a mixture of black and gold-drifting from the air and onto the ground lightly.

"What the hell is that?" Dean peered out of the window. He tried looking upwards, but saw nothing other than the starless night.

"Migration birds. I think they fly past at this time of the year."

"Weird."

Someone outside their house started rasping noisily on the door. Dean threw himself off the sofa to open it.

"Finally, pizza's here-" he swung open the door. With a frown, he exclaimed. "You're not the pizza man!"

"Dean," It was Cas standing at the doorway, an anxious look on his face. He was hiding something underneath his trench coat-it looked like two surfboards actually, peeking out from his shoulders. "I am not the pizza man."

A flush came to his face.

"No, not like that, Cas!"

"Listen, I need your help," Cas adjusted the tie at his neck uncomfortably, his eyes darting about the house.

"Another angel issue? We're off duty now Castiel, come back another time," Dean snapped.

"Please Dean. This is also about me, you don't understand..."

"Alright. What's up?"

"I don't understand that slang-"

Dean rubbed his temples with a heavy sigh. "What's the problem Cas?"

Cas was about to reply when a brown haired and hazel eyed man-Gabriel-jumped out from behind with an excited look on his face.

He gasped, taking a few steps backwards.

Gabriel had wings. Of course he does, since he's an angel and all but this time, Dean could actually see them. Golden and huge wings sprouted out from Gabriel's back, taking his breath away. They were beautiful.

"That's the problem," Cas' shoulder sagged. "Our wings have manifested and now humans can see them too."

----

Castiel and Gabriel sat on the old couch, while the brothers leaned against the dining table. Gabriel's wings were laid out behind him openly. Cas' face held a deep scowl. Dean realised what the things protruding out of Cas' back were now-wings. The angel was hiding them, but why?

"You don't know how it happened?" Sam inquired. "I mean, they just became visible all of a sudden?"

"Yep," Gabriel smirked at him. His golden wings twitched a little from behind.

"We do know how our wings manifested," Castiel said under his breath. "There is an obelisk hidden inside a cave around this region. Someone had activated it, thus causing our wings to become visible to humans. We must go shut it down immediately."