•-•

Licking off his fingers the last remains of his apple fritter pie, Dean headed to the bathroom to wash his hands.

He opened the old wooden door, only to find Castiel curled up in the bathtub, a jar of honey clutched in his hands and more honey smeared all over his face and midnight black hair.

Dean paused, his hand still on the doorknob, unable to tear his widened eyes away from the angel.

Castiel froze as well, staring back with startled but guiltless blue eyes.

"Cas."

"Dean," the angel greeted back, tilting his head a little in the process.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" Dean inquired, his voice a mixture of incredulity and disbelief.

"After Sam pushed me into the swimming pool that day, I realised that I like swimming, and honey," Castiel said simply, lifting up his honey-coated arms to flop them around the bathtub of honey. "And then I remembered that you had a bathtub, and Gabriel had a lot of honey to spare. And then..." he gestured wildly to himself, peering up at Dean with innocent eyes.

"Jesus christ. Okay. Guess what, Cas?" Dean began backing out of the bathroom, pulling the door shut slowly. "Continue what you were doing before I unfortunately barged in."

"But Dean, it's so nice in here-"

"I don't want to know!" he slammed the door shut and stalked off, his face somehow burning red.

Sam peaked around his laptop curiously when his brother appeared. "Uh, was that Cas back there?"

"Don't remind me of it," Dean popped open a bottle of beer to calm himself down.

----
I have no idea what I just wrote ahaha