Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Choice You don't have the chance to choose, but she still has...

    "Revenge?" Zhang Yingying looked up, looking at Shen Yu with tears in her eyes: "How?" "

    Of course it is to expose his true colors in front of everyone! Don't you want to?"

    Did she want to?

    She wanted to, but she couldn't do it.

    Her father had been an official in the court for decades, and he was clean and upright. The fact that she became pregnant out of wedlock had already brought shame to her parents. If she broke up with Fang Zhuo again, where would they put their face? !

    "What are you waiting for? Hurry up..."

    "I can't do this."

    Shen Yu was stunned.

    He looked at Zhang Yingying in disbelief, the heartbroken person who was crying just now suddenly became calm, Shen Yu's heart skipped a beat, instinctively aware of the danger: "Then what do you want to do?" Zhang Yingying wiped away her tears

    , Stand up slowly.

    She raised her hand to help her sideburns, and said softly: "I can't fight him to the death. Since he married someone else, then I have to marry someone else." If

    Zhang Yingying wanted to marry someone else, Shen Yu would definitely marry someone else right now. Give her a thumbs up.

    But when it was him, he immediately jumped up, pointed at Zhang Yingying, and said angrily: "You still have no shame? You are pregnant with other people's children, and you still want to marry me? Be yours!" Go to Spring and Autumn Dream! I'll go back and tell my parents the truth, you and your Zhang family, just wait until it's over!"

    Said, Shen Yu angrily wanted to leave.

    "Does Second Young Master have any evidence?"

    "What?"

    "Fang Zhuo denies it, and neither will I."

    Shen Yu was startled by such shameless words.

    Qi Rufei and Shen Zhuo were also taken aback, none of them thought that Zhang Yingying already knew Fang Zhuo's true face, and would say that.

    Zhang Yingying looked timid, not daring to look at Shen Yu.

    She just lowered her head, stared at the pattern on her shoe, and tremblingly said: "Second Young Master, you are famous, and you don't want to marry me, so you slander me for having an affair with others." "

    Master slander you?" Shen Yu Turning around with anger on her face, pointing to Zhang Yingying's unconcealed belly, she sneered and said, "Don't forget, you still have one in there! After you give birth, you can know whose it is by blood test." Planted it."

    "I won't give birth to him." As she spoke, Zhang Yingying bent her knees and knelt down for Shen Yu: "Second Young Master, I beg you, I have nothing else to do now. If I choose, I can only make a mistake and marry you by mistake, otherwise, my parents will be stabbed in the back for the rest of my life." "     What does it have to do with me if your parents are poked in the back? I let them be poked in the back? "Shen Yu gritted his teeth with hatred. If this Yingying wasn't a girl, he would have done it a long time ago: "Young master, I have been cuckolded by you for no reason, and I haven't settled with you yet! You still have the face Beg me to marry you, do you really think I am a clay figurine and have no temper?!"     Zhang Yingying knew that it was her fault, but now, she really has no other choice, her parents are over half a century old , If you know the truth is like this, you are killing them! For the current plan, she can only marry Shen Yu by mistake to cover up this scandal.     "Second son, I beg you." Zhang Yingying cried: "Fang Zhuo wants to marry the lady of the Duke's mansion, he will definitely rot this matter in his stomach, and there will be no one else except us. If other people know about this, I will also kill this child. After getting married, I will not interfere with you, Second Young Master, what you want to do, I..." "Don't even think about it!     Young Master, I would rather marry a flower Mother won't marry a woman like you when she comes in! I'll go back and explain this to my parents, and let them go to Zhang's house to divorce!"     After speaking, Shen Yu turned around and walked out angrily.     "Second Young Master!" Zhang Yingying screamed, "Are you trying to force me to death?"     Who the hell is forcing whom?     As soon as Shen Yu turned her head, she saw Zhang Yingying's determined face, and she said in a hoarse voice: "If you insist on retiring the engagement, Second Young Master, I will bump my head to death at the gate of the Prime Minister's Mansion."