Chapter 60

Chapter 60 After deciding that everything you do must be borne by yourself...

    Because of the wind blowing in the palace today, Shen Zhuo felt a little hot on the road.

    As soon as he returned to the mansion, Lu Xiu immediately went to decoct the medicine.

    When the medicine bowl was delivered to Shen Zhuo, he heard noises coming from the front yard.

    Qi Rufei wanted to go over and have a look.

    But as soon as I stood up, I didn't know what to think, and didn't move again.

    Shen Zhuo saw her thoughts, and rushed outside to order: "Meng Xin, go ahead and see what's wrong."

    Meng Xin answered outside.

    When he was about to go outside, he saw Shen Yu rushing in from the outside, without saying a word, he ran into the house.

    As soon as she entered, Shen Yu wailed bitterly: "I don't want to marry that tigress! I don't want to marry that tigress!"

    Naive as Shen Yu.

    He thought that Wei Wanruo really took him to the Duke's mansion today to make amends.

    But who would have thought that after going there, before the chair was warmed up, Wei Wanruo said that Shen Yu would be responsible for this matter, and proposed to marry Qi Mingyue on Shen Yu's behalf.

    "I'm the one who was raped!"

    Shen Yu blushed angrily and said, "For the sake of being a woman, it's fine for me to make amends! But now, why do you want me to be responsible?! This **** Is there any reason for this?"

    Qi Rufei said coolly: "If thinking like this makes you feel uncomfortable, then you can also think that it is Mingyue who is responsible for you!" On the way

    back just now, Qi Rufei had already spoken roughly from Shen Zhuo's mouth. Knowing the whole story of today's incident,

    the crown prince is still undecided, and several princes want to fight for that seat.

    So they tried their best to win over the Qi family who had a lot of soldiers in their hands, but Qi Guogong was a pure minister and had always been loyal to Emperor Zhaohe, so they turned their ideas on Qi Mingyue.

    And Qi Guogong also saw the intentions of the princes, so he hastily asked Qi Mingyue to discuss marriage with Qi Zichen.

    But who would have thought that even so, those few princes were still ambitious and wanted to use such dirty means to get Qi Mingyue and force Qi Guogong's mansion to commit a crime.

    There are many guests at the palace flower banquet.

    If after Qi Mingyue's traditional Chinese medicine, someone "accidentally broke in while drunk", once the raw rice is cooked, for the sake of Qi Mingyue's reputation, Duke Qi's House will have to help Qi Mingyue marry him.

    At that time, they can become grasshoppers on a rope.

    The person who designed Qi Mingyue had calculated everything, but he never expected that

    Shen Yu would suddenly appear midway!

    Qi Rufei sighed.

    She patted Shen Yu on the shoulder: "Stop struggling, just treat the two of you as a match made in heaven!"

    Shen Yu exploded instantly.

    He said angrily: "I'm going to fuck it! I don't care! I don't want to marry that tigress!"