Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Visiting Prison I have a few words with His Highness the Sixth Highness, you go down first...

    Qi Rufei accepted the invitation.

    Suspicious face: "Are you sure it's for me?"

    The housekeeper nodded: "Yes, Duke Qi's mansion sent two posts. This one was named and said to be given to the young lady.

    " It is an invitation card, which means inviting the whole government.

    Unless it is the host's family, I hope that someone will definitely come, and I will write another post for that person alone to show my sincere invitation.

    Hearing that it was Duke Qi's mansion.

    Qi Rufei immediately turned her head to look at Shen Zhuo: "Do they mean to settle accounts in autumn?"

    "Ah Fei, it's after autumn." When Shen Zhuo corrected Qi Rufei with a smile, he quickly glanced at the invitation and asked the housekeeper, "Since it's Mrs. Jun's 60th birthday, so the fourth lady of the Qi family must have come back?"

    Qi Mingyue left Huajing right after Zhang Yingying's incident was over.

    The housekeeper nodded: "I heard that he is back."

    Shen Zhuo instantly understood that although these two invitations were sent in the name of the Duke's wife, but the one sent to Qi Rufei alone, Shen Zhuo guessed that it was someone else.

    He accepted the invitation: "Uncle Cang, please tell the person who sent the invitation, that day, I will definitely take Ah Fei with me."

    The butler responded and went.

    "Who said I'm going?" Qi Rufei immediately refused: "Go by yourself!" The

    ladies and ladies in Huajing are delicate and weak, and she can't talk to them, so what are you going to do? Show them how to rob and kill?

    Shen Zhuo has his own plan.

    He said: "A Fei, I am very happy that you can stay for me. But I know that you were born free, but you are not used to Huajing's rules and regulations. It is because of me..." "Hey, I won't give you

    everything I said, it's me..."

    "A Fei, listen to me." Shen Zhuo held Qi Rufei's hand, "Even though Huajing is not as good as Ye Cheng, I also hope that A Fei can be happy here, not everyone in Huajing. I don’t know each other, I can only go around the house every day, so I want to take Ah Fei out for a walk, if I meet someone who is close to my eyes, Ah Fei can be friends with them, if not, just go and watch it, okay?”

    Whoever listens to these words will not be moved!

    But Qi Rufei was not only not moved, but rather angry, she quickly pulled out her hand, and stared at Shen Zhuo with her almond eyes: "The purpose of my stay is not to make friends, but to save you from having to suffer a miserable death alone. Can you figure out the point!"

    Shen Zhuo's expression almost froze.

    After coauthoring him to say so much, Qi Rufei heard this? !

    Who didn't understand the point!

    Looking up, she saw Qi Rufei was angry.

    Shen Zhuo took a deep breath and comforted himself several times, "A Fei thinks I'm the most important" before he calmed down and changed his words: "A Fei, Qi Guogong and his father-in-law had a friendship in the past."

    It's not that Shen Zhuo is trying to deceive Qi Rufei.

    The Qi family has been in the army for generations. In the past when Qi Pingshan was there, Qi Guogong and Qi Pingshan were once called the Northern Qi and Southern Qi.

    It means that the Qi family guards the north, while Qi Pingshan guards the south.

    "Furthermore, after the accident happened in Bianzhen, it was the current Duke Qi who led the army to rescue him. After the war was settled, Duke Qi personally escorted the corpses of his father-in-law and mother-in-law from Bianzhen back to Huajing for burial." Having said that, Shen Zhuo Glancing at Qi Rufei: "Now that Duke Qi's mansion has sent a special post to Ah Fei, presumably Duke Qi wants to see the orphan of his fellow robe, so is Ah Fei really not going?"

    Qi Rufei hesitated.

    Although I don't know, she or Liu Liu, who is the Second Miss of the General's Mansion, but now that she has this identity, and since they have invited her, no matter what the purpose is, it is inappropriate for her not to go.

    Qi Rufei made a decision: "Go!"

    Anyway, no matter whether she was looking for faults or wanted to see the orphans of her comrades, Qi Rufei was not afraid of her.

    Shen Zhuo rolled his eyes.

    If Qi Rufei could read, she would be able to recognize it. On the invitation card that was given to her alone, the signature at the bottom was Qi Mingyue.

    But Shen Zhuo wanted to surprise her.

    However, Mrs. Qi's birthday banquet will be on the eighth day of next month, so there is still some time left.

    The matter concerning the sixth prince is imminent.

    Early the next morning, Shen Zhuo went to Dali Temple on the pretext of handing over official duties.

    But after going to Dali Temple, he didn't go to value the house, but went to the prison by himself.

    At that time, the sixth prince was still sleeping in a daze.

    He suddenly heard a prisoner in front of him shouting, "wronged", so he knew that someone had come to see him.

    He immediately turned over and sat up from the bed, quickly tidied up his appearance, and sat down at the table.

    And he just sat down.

    Hearing the jailer say: "The Sixth Highness is here, Shen Shaoqing, be careful where you step."

    Upon hearing the three words Shen Shaoqing, the Sixth Prince suddenly turned his head.

    Seeing Shen Zhuo in green clothes approaching, his eyes were about to split open, and he almost gritted his silver teeth.

    If it wasn't for him, Shen Zhuo!

    How could his majestic prince be reduced to a prisoner!

    The sixth prince wished he could jump up and bite Shen Zhuo to death, but he completely forgot that he was the one who attacked Shen Zhuo first, and Shen Zhuo just fought back.

    Seeing the tense atmosphere, the jailer suddenly complained in his heart.

    These two are both respectable people, and if something happens to one of them, he will have to go back and forth.

    The jailer trembled, and was about to unlock the lock.

    Shen Zhuo said: "There's no need to open it, I'll just say a few words to His Highness Six, you go down first."

    The last time Yang Wenzhong committed suicide, all the brothers who were watching the night were dealt with.

    The jailer didn't dare to leave: "Lord Shaoqing, this, this is not..."

    Before the second half of the sentence was finished, Meng Xin had already slipped him away.