Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Counting on the old sister-in-law and the others, not to book this girl...

    Qi Pingchuan's clothes were disheveled, and when he saw the battle outside, he staggered in fright and almost fell.

    He panicked and said: "Where are you?"

    The soldier stepped forward and said: "Young Master Xiangfu was assassinated, and I was ordered to arrest the assassin."

    Hearing that the assassin was arrested, Qi Pingchuan was relieved and wiped his forehead. Khan asked: "Since you want to arrest the assassin, what are you doing in my house?" "

    The assassin disappeared near Tongpingfang. I will search this area carefully. Master Qi, please excuse me."

    Bingtou rushed to Qi Pingchuan He clasped his fists and signaled his subordinates to go in and search.

    The second lady called out: "Master!"

    Behind them, the door of the mansion was wide open, and there were many servant girls who had heard the news and came here. If the night patrol team is allowed to go in and search tonight, where will the faces of the couple be put!

    Qi Pingchuan immediately blocked the entrance of the mansion, and said angrily: "Presumptuous! This is the general's mansion. Are you a small soldier who can go in and search if you say you want to go in?" The soldier was originally polite, but Qi

    Pingchuan As soon as Ping Chuan said this, the politeness on his face disappeared instantly.

    Bingtou sneered and said, "Master Qi also knows that this is the General's Mansion!"

    As soon as these words came out, Qi Pingchuan's expression changed instantly.

    There is no other reason, the owner of the General's Mansion is not Qi Pingchuan, but his elder brother Qi Pingshan.

    Back then, Qi Pingshan made great contributions in pacifying the barbarians, so His Majesty bestowed him with a general's mansion.

    Qi Pingshan thought that he would not be able to be filial to his mother because he had been fighting outside all the year round, so he asked his younger brother Qi Pingchuan's family to move into the mansion so that his mother could enjoy family happiness.

    Thirteen years ago, after Qi Pingshan passed away, Qi Pingchuan's family occupied the magpie's nest, as if they regarded themselves as the masters of the general's mansion.

    Bing smiled and said: "General Zhenyuan and his wife have been dead for many years. This general's mansion has long been an unoccupied house. I don't know what is the identity of Mr. Qi to prevent me from entering the mansion for search?"

    "You, you—!"

    Qi Pingchuan was trembling angrily, but he couldn't say a word of rebuttal.

    The soldier was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, and directly ordered: "Go in and search! If anyone dares to stop him, he will be dealt with as an assassin."

    The soldiers swarmed into the mansion, Qi Pingchuan blushed furiously, but he was helpless.

    The front yard was noisy, and Qi Rufei wanted to go out several times to have a look, but was stopped by Nanny Qian.

    Qian Momo said with a serious look: "Women are not allowed to see foreign men, Second Miss, please be safe."

    Qi Rufei was about to go crazy.

    At this time, why should she stay calm!

    She said: "Mama, didn't you hear that officers and soldiers have entered the mansion?" "