9. The day with him. <3

When I woke up I felt someone hugging me from behind. I tried to move but couldn't.

"Sleep" He said in a raspy voice. I found it kind of hot.
"I don't want to." I said abruptly not wanting to sleep any longer.
He started to move and he pushed me off the couch.
"Heyy why did you do that?" I asked annoyed.
"You were being annoying. I want to sleep so do something else. Please hun." I blushed at the nickname.
"F-fine i'll go bother someone else." I slouched off still blushing.
I looked at the clock and it was 18:47pm. I went off to go and find someone else to bother and then remembered that Innie told me to come to him if anything hurt but I was just bored so I went to him hoping that he could do something with me like play a game or hopefully hide and seek because I would get the chance to look around their house and most likely make them save me from whatever place I got lost in their maze like house.

Once I reached Innies doctors office type of room which read "I.N's Office". I knocked on the door hoping that there would be a reply.

"Come in!" I heard him shout.
"Hey Innie" I waved. "What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Nothing much really. Wait why are you here? Did something happen?" He asked me worriedly.
"No, but I'm bored and hungry." I replied just now feeling hungry.
"Ahh okay well I can make you something and after we could play hide and seek if you would want to even though you would be at a disadvantage." He told me empathicly.
"I don't care i just want to do something because I'm really like really bored." I whined.
"Okay okay let's go to the kitchen." He told me.
"Come on you big baby" He said after I didn't want to get up.
"Do you need me to carry you?" He asked.
"Yes please." I answered his question.

He then gave me a piggyback to the kitchen so he could make me something to eat.

"So What do you want to eat?" He asked me.
"I don't know. You can make anything you want. I don't mind."
"Okay Princess! I'll make you an omelette because I'm really good at making those. Okay?"
"Sure! I love omelettes. They're so good!"
"I know right? They're amazing and easy to make."
"Also true." I agreed.

When the omelette was done it smelled really amazing. I took one bite and it was amazing. It probably was the best omelette that I had ever eaten. The next time I'll be hungry, I will ask Jeongin to make an omelette.

The rest of the day I hung out with him, with him teaching me how to stop bleeding if i was injured, and us cuddling until we fell asleep.