20. hair time

When we got home, Minho opened the door for me again, as the gentleman he is, and we went inside the mansion.

I already had the hair dye prepared, because as soon as I had the idea last night, I has asked the maids around the house if they had any hair dye. The one I talked to most, Jeongyeon, told me that they had many colours and a hairdresser here at the mansion since they were the mafia, they needed to change their appearance a lot.

I had asked if I could borrow some hair dye so I could dye my hair myself and they all happily agreed. I chose a few boxes of bleach and some black and purple hair dye's. I had decided on a wolfcut with racoon-like colours and some hits of purple as that was my favorite colour.

I also had taken some hair scissors and other hair styling products as I was familiar with how to cut hair, as my mother was a hairdresser and had taken me many times to her work and showed me how it was done. It was just figuring out and remembering how she did it.

I told Minho that i was going to my room and asked him where the others were. He told me they went out for an important mission and that he is going to join them now, they would be back tomorrow. I felt kinda happy that he didn't go to the important mission just to go with me to my father's grave.

Perfect! I had time to cut and dye my hair until the came back!

I grabbed the scissors, suddenly remembering how to cut hair into a wolfcut and waisting no time, I started cutting my hair.

The cutting process took quite a bit of time, but once it was done my wet hair looked really good. And then it was just the process of dyeing the hair.

That took even more time, seeing as the bleach had to set for an hour. I washed it out, and obviously it wasn't enough so I did another round of bleach and while waiting for it to set I listened to snsd songs, as they were my favorite group.

Once the bleach had set, I washed it again, and of course, I needed to do one more round of bleach. This time I meditated while waiting for the bleach to set yet again for the third time today.

Once I washed the bleach out, my hair was the perfect colour of white I wanted. I waited a bit for the hair to dry as it was very wet and I couldn't do much with that.

Once I had coloured the ¾ of my hair with the black hair dye, I took out the purple hair dye to colour in some streaks and the ends of my hair.

Once I blow-dryed my hair, it looked very good and fluffy. The exact type of hair I wanted. Of course my hair wasn't very healthy now, but I could fix that with some of my favorite hair oil. It kept my hair healthy for all the three years I've used it for.