18. preparing the visit to the dead

I must have fell asleep on Minho as when I woke up, I was curled up in the side of his chest. In any other day I would have just stayed in bed cuddling with him until he woke up, but today I wanted to be really productive and get the visit over with.

I didn't really want to wake him up though, so I just slipped through his arms, quite slowly as he had a hard grip on me.

Once I did actually make it out from his grip, I went to the bathroom, and locked it as I didn't want him or anyone else accidentally coming in here while I am in here.

Once I was done with my shower in went in my room and saw Minho still asleep. He looked quite cute. He really did look like a cat.

I went back in the bathroom, this time not locking it, to blow-dry my hair. I actually really wanted to cut and dye my hair myself, and I thought today was the perfect day since i actually haven't cut my hair since my father's death, it could leg me go of sadness from that day that I was holding in my hair.

While I was drying my hair, I decided that I was going to do it after I visit him. I wasn't looking forward to it. The thought scared me though.

I started thinking about what hairstyle I should do and decided on a butterfly cut and racoon-like colours. I always wanted that type of hair, but my parents weren't very supportive of me dying my hair. They said that if you have dyed hair then you're protesting against something. I didn't really believe that, as I did with most things my parents said. Sometimes they said the most stupid shit I had ever heard.

I smiled fondly at those memories. I really wanted it to end happily but I guess not. But atleast I have my soulmates. No one tell them, but I think Lee Know is my favorite. (Lino biases wya??)

Once I finished drying my hair I went out of my bathroom and noticed that Lino wasn't there anymore. There was a beautiful black dress though.

On top of the dress was a note which read:

"Hey Princess, wear this dress please. ;>"

I smiled as I wondered which one of my soulnates left it. Probably Lino.

"I should probably get some flowers too."