6. Going to the magic academy of Alfheim

9 years later...

So basically 9 years have passed and my age now is 17, I actually can use magic now, a light blue color, but not really powerful enough, just like the elite ones like an elite knights and I'm the only one who have no books to cast a spell. yeah, this is like in black clover... everyone was surprised at first because this never happened in their history before, they said that all mages here have each and different kind of books with them to cast their spell, they find it unique actually, also maybe this is the reason why my magic is still not powerful, I'm only good at sword fighting, physical combat abilities, I know how to use a sword but mostly I prefer knives and today is the day that I'll be going to the magic school, well, more on like enrolling, to learn more magic and to control it, but we do not learn only magic there but also our fighting skills or should I say it combat abilities.

it's the most famous school of magic actually, some of their students are elves, demigods, siren, etc. It's where my brother has been studying...

My parents already know about this tattoo in my right hand and of course I did my best to make a convincing story and they fell for it... but mother beat the hell out of us, me, my father, zoila, and Ector. Well, because she kind of just know about the time that I went out of the celestial city with bale, zoila and Ector without her permission... we we're kneeling in front of her asking for her forgiveness... she really is a real demon in our family.

And also prince August, Jasper, princess Ai, Daisuke, kenji and I have been hanging out lately, they are my new best buddies... when my 8th birthday... my parents plan on having a big party for me... but I didn't let them because I don't like to socialize with other people especially the plastic and the snakes one if you know what I mean... it's surprised me also because my grandmother came in my 8th birthday, for the first time she is still so beautiful... she is so the best, that was the unforgettable moment in my life... father and mother insisted that she will lived here in this big mansion... she is lonely actually because when grandpa died she became lonely... she is alone in her big house with her maids and butlers... that's why my parents insisted her to live in this house... grandma finally agreed as I forced her to agree... she was crying that time... because of too much joy... yup, she lives now with us...

On the other hand, Jasper is the son of the Elrod family a noble earl family, he has four siblings, and Ai is the youngest princess and daughter of Laurier royal family of the city of Andorra, she has three siblings, Daisuke is the son of the grand officer knight, the highest rank I think for the knights?, and kenji is the son of Whitlock family, a noble marquess family, he has three siblings and he is also the youngest, I meet them because of prince August, he kind of invite them on my 8th birthday and they are the best friends of prince August, it feels like tenma, hibiki, chiyo, and hinata are with me right now, I remembered them because of these new friends of mine... and also the six of us will be together again because we will be schooling in this famous magic academy of Alfheim...

It surprised me because prince August came to my birthday with his friends and there we sort of playing together hanging out together do some crazy things together, they are like my siblings... I know that they has siblings and also me, but I never really meet them, because their siblings was so busy studying in the same school as my brother, so probably they are just like me stucked in home... but they sort of visiting me everyday, so we all know what we dislike and likes and in my 17th birthday, prince August gave me a present, a beautiful, cool and awesome black glove... I really loved it, it suits with me and for the four of them they also gave me presents, for princess Ai, she gave me a beautiful dress, for Daisuke, he gave me an ancient books, for Jasper, he gave me a black hat with its pair suits, and for kenji he gave me a beautiful katana... we known each other for 9 years... huh?, pretty cool right... they are really a good friends.