Flag 1: My High-School Life is as Wrong as Expected

'Boom! Headshot.'

10 down, 2 to go.

Found him.

Boom, dead.

Only that spy is left.

"Eating time! Come down here already!"

"Wait!!"

"I'll turn the internet off!!!"

Backstabbed.

"Nooooooo!!!"

Connection lost.

Dammit.

My name is Akihiro Chisaragi, just your average...

"Hey! Otaku! Ya Suck!"

"Shut up!"

But that all changed on the day I was using my tablet while walking down the park.

'You have one new message!'

"Huh?" I muttered. I never get messages.

Sent by: Dokorou Skull

'I heard you capture girls as a pastime, so do you want to accept this challenge?'

If you do, click reply.

What a familiar letter... My eyes drifted towards my tablet. I navigated it to where I kept all my anime.

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai-Episode 1I watched it carefully from the part where Keima gets a letter from hell.

"Nah, this can't be real." This is probably some spam where the reply button will send me to an ero-site.

But how did they know I capture girls for a pastime?

Click!(Out of curiosity)... ... "Nothing? What a piece of...!"

BANG!!!

"Thanks for accepting the letter!" said a voice.

In front of me was a blonde-haired tan-skinned girl with glasses wearing my school's girls uniform

"W-w-who are you?" I asked. "My name is Sylvia Lumiana Imperiane." She said. "Should I put a -chan on the end?" I asked jokingly, "BAKA!!!" she hit me with her hagoromo. "So the hagoromo was real?" I asked Sylvia, "Say, does that Sensor on your hair go 'Dorodoro' when loose souls are nearby?"

A confused demon asked me "H-How did you know?!"

I showed her my tablet. "This is one of earth's finest anime, The-!" "World God Only Knows? I mean it's a good show but, do you have the manga?!" She said and asked me. Huh? I thought "You're an Otaku?"

"Huh? NOOOOO!!!!" She screamed "BAKA! BAKA! SHINE!!!" I got hit multiple times with the raiment.

"Ow." I said "I'm going home. This is a waste of my time." As I walked back to my house Sylvia was following me. "What do you want?" I asked her. "I'm going home with you." "Huh?"

"You see, Hell already modified your mother's memories." She said.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked

"I'm your twin"

...

...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

(At Akihiro's house)

"I'm home..." I said.

"Aww, you're finally spending time with your sister!" said my mom.

"Yeah..."

When we finally arrived at my room, I asked Sylvia the important question.

"What's your blood type?"

"What?" Sylvia was confused at the question.

"I think it was O-type..."

"DAMN YOU WORLD!!!"

My blood type was O, hers was O, not even a medical test could rid me of her!

"Anyway, where are you sleeping? It would be very suspicious that you don't have your own room." I asked her "I'm sleeping here, in your room"

"So sleep then, I'll go watch some anime first." I said. For someone who got forced into this situation I'm actually pretty calm.

After re-watching the entire anime I'm still confused whether I'm supposed to fill up gaps in the heart with love. If I could have chosen an anime to become real, it wouldn't have been this one.

I sat down on the bed. "Should I sleep on the floor?" I said to myself, If Sylvia's sleeping on the bed where should I... My thoughts got interrupted by Sylvia pulling me down.

"Wha-wha-what?!?!"

"Onii-chan..." she seemed to be muttering

"What are you doing?" I slapped her hand away.

"W-What?! Huh?" She woke up.

SMACK!

Her Hagoromo smacked me towards the wall.

"BAKA! BAKA ANIKI! What were you doing to me?!" she said.

"You are not related to me." I stated.

"So you were planning to... HENTAI!!!" Tsundere types just love to jump to conclusions don't they?

"You were pulling me down while saying '~Onii-chan~'!!!"

"KYAH!!! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

And that is how I got knocked out by a demon.