Flag 5: New Route

It's been five days since my capture of my classmate, Haru Haruna.

Now I'm facing the most difficult mission yet.

In front of me was my second target, a short-haired girl wearing a track outfit. The only problem was, she made of stone and frozen in place reaching out to me. What should I do...? She's so...

I'll just go explain how this happened then.

"Nii-chan!" asked Sylvia "Could you show Haru-san where all the KamiNomi manga is located?" "Do you want to blow our cover?"  I asked her. "No." "Then let's not show it to her" "Agreed."

"Akihiro!" said Keiichi, who was busy eating his bento while watching anime and playing galge at the same time, "Can you go look for Kizune? She went out earlier and hasn't come back."

"Hey, it's already time for class." I told him. "Seriously?!" He dropped his PFP and put his computer to sleep, and then began to stuff his bento into a loaf of bread and ran outside the room.

Sylvia and I walked to class then she asked me "What will you do when Haru-san falls for you?" "Why are you asking me this?" "She seems like she got jealous at the thought of you kissing someone on the roof."

I remember, until yesterday, an extremely low res video of me during my conquest of Haru was going around the school. Until the Otaku Kenkyuukai hacked the internet and took down all of the videos and Sylvia had Hell modify the memories of the idiot who posted it. Now the entire school knows that all of that was a fake. Phew! Haru, however, hasn't stopped researching on the matter.

Smack! Somebody bumped into us. "Oh, I'm so sorry." The girl was, from my memory, a student from class 2-B. Keiichi's classmate. "Isn't the way to your classroom that way?" I told her, "Oh, yeah. Thanks!"

DORODORODORODORODORODORODORODORODORO!!!

I looked at Sylvia, her sensor was flashing. Were we lucky that the sensor went off outside of the staffroom? NOT!

Tsunemura-sensei, who was inside the staffroom peeked out. "CHISARAGI!!! What is with that alarm?! Do you want to get sent to detention?" he was glaring mostly at me then at Sylvia. "WHUHATTU ISSU FANNI ABOOT CELLU TELEPHONE?!" he said in English. As expected of our English teacher, his English is way less of what I manage to learn from gaming and anime.

"YOU OTAKU KENKYUUKAI THINK IT BETTER TO BURREAKKO GAKUEN ROOLS BECAUSE YOUR GRADES ARE TOP OF YOUR CLASSES, THINK AGAIN! ROOFTOP CLEANING DUTY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!"

Why is it my fault that all of the three founders of the Otaku Kenkyuukai excel in almost everything?

Akihiro Chisaragi- Class 2-D, Top 1 (Master of English, Science, Math and Language)

Kizune Itsumi- Class 2-F, Top 1 (Master of Literature, Classics and all that stand in her way.)

Keiichi Nishimura- Class 2-B, Top 1 (Master of History, Foreign Language and Theoretical Physical Education/Health)

Meanwhile, if you look at the grades of the newcomers, they aren't even horrible

Sylvia Chisaragi- Class 2-D, Top 5 (Fails to succeed with Kanji.)

Haru Haruna- Class 2-D, Top 7 (Bad at PhysEd, while great at Math)

"So, who is it this time?" I asked Sylvia while cleaning, "Let me see, It's Hinata Ishiriki, Class 2-B."

I was right! She was in Keiichi's class! I know I've heard the name Ishiriki before.

"We should head back now. The rooftop is already clean" I told Sylvia, we spent the entire afternoon cleaning and we went straight to the clubroom, where a certain person was already there, rummaging under my desk.

"Haru." I said.

"KYAH!"

"Your, umm... stuff is showing." I pointed out. "I-I-I dropped my pen." She said with her cheeks red. "I saw that she was speed-reading my collection of KamiNomi manga. I then surveyed the rest of the room.  Most of my working areas were messy, and there was a blood-stained person on the couch.

"AAAAAHH!" screamed Sylvia, who was horrified at the sight of a bloody corpse.

I however slapped the 'corpse' in the face. "Keiichi, what did you see?" "Pink..." said the nosebleeding otaku. "He's alright."