Flag 4: Hunting Break #1

"I'm Sylvia Chisaragi." Said the girl with the cool floating garment around her.

"My name is Kizune Itsumi, Nice to meet you." Said the long haired girl with glasses.

"I-I-I'm A-Akihi-!" Chisaragi was saying until the boy with glasses slapped his back "Keiichi Nishimura, I think you've already been acquainted with Akihiro here."

I looked at everyone; they seemed like a really fun cast.

"Oh yeah! I haven't been properly introduced yet, I'm Haru Haruna." I told them "I wanted to join because I suddenly got hooked on this anime called Stardust Witch Meruru."

It seems as though this is the first club I've joined, I asked them what we were going to do today.

"We just do what we normally do, watch a few episodes of anime, read a few volumes of manga and light novels, play galge, we are the Otaku Kenkyuukai for crying out loud." Said Keiichi,

"Oh, and about Meruru I have the entire series on DVD and Blu-Ray over here."

I took the discs and sat down near Chisaragi. "Umm, what do you want?" he asked me "Nothing..." I told him as I inserted a disc into a PC. "Can I call you Akihiro? Chisaragi-san feels a bit weird." I asked him

"R-Really? I don't remember doing anything to trigger this development..." He said, not taking his eyes of his console. "I've been wondering for a while and... well..." I told him about my suspicion, "Do you have a crush on me?" "No I don't" said Chisaragi looking at me with such intensity that I could have been so embarrassed to even ask him again. "Yeah, must've been the wrong guy." My suspicions were wrong. And so, I quietly enjoyed watching Meruru in my first day of being a member of the Otaku Kenkyuukai.