Flag 2 - My Fake Little Sister and Childhood Friends get along too much

I woke up in the morning to find myself on the floor, Seems like that Sylvia knocked me out completely. As I walked down the stairs I noticed something extraordinary. The delicious smell of food. Normally I cook my own food during the morning, but today it seems as though someone prepared some omurice and some katsu.

"Looks appetizing, doesn't it?" said Sylvia, who was sitting at the table.

"You prepared all this?" I asked.

"Sit down, Nii-chan." Sylvia said "I can call you Nii-chan right?"

"Yeah, sure, but where did you learn to make all this?" I thought that this devil from hell would serve mean crappy live fish and stuff like that.

I ate some of the omurice.

"This omurice is delicious!" I exclaimed

"I learned it from anime." Sylvia was smiling. I had only one thing to ask her, "What happened to your Tsundere attitude?"

"I outgrew it." She said, "All I want to be is to be your sister." I can live with this. "Eat up; we should go capture Runaway Spirits today." Sylvia said cheerfully "Sure, Sylvia."

(Going to school)

"Akihiro!" said my two childhood friends, Keiichi Nishimura and Kizune Itsumi, who were catching up to me and Sylvia.

"Huh? Who's this?" said Kizune "A girlfriend?"

"My twin imouto." I said figuring their memories were modified.

"She looks like Kirino from OreImo." Said Keiichi, "Seriously who is she?" I have to explain

"She's a demon from hell, part of the loose-"Sylvia blocked my mouth with her hagoromo "Shut up."

"Hell? Loose Souls? Akuma?" said Keiichi, "You mean this girl in front of us is a representative of hell sent to capture escaped souls of evil people and was chosen as Akihiro's partner. And if you two fail you both will be decapitated by collars on your necks that we, your childhood friends, can't see because we're not associated with even though we can already clearly see the celestial robe and the way it's blocking your mouth." Nice going Keiichi, you just explained the main point of the first chapter.

"But there's no way that's true, right?" said Kizune with a wink. "Its okay, the secret's safe." Said Keiichi "Just watch this." "What do you mean?" asked Sylvia

"EVERYBODY!!! THIS BLONDE GIRL IS A DEMON FROM HELL!!!" Keiichi screamed out to the campus grounds using his 'Animegaphone 3500'

WHACK!

"BAKA!!!" Keiichi suffered from a hagoromo hit.

"Shut up! Tsk, stupid Otaku"

"What the heck?!"

"Who on earth cares?"

"It's okay Sylvia, nobody really takes us seriously." I said, finally able to take of the hagoromo tape right before entering the classroom.

"Akihiro! See you at the clubroom." Said Kizune "Let Akuma-chan join!"

As Kizune walked off dragging an unconscious Keiichi and depositing him at his classroom,

I walked in ahead of Sylvia, who was going to be introduced today.

(Sylvia's POV)

"This is your new classmate, Sylvia Chisaragi."

"Nice to meet you everybody, I'm Akihiro's twin." I said, at that point a ton of students asked me questions such as:

"He had a twin?" said a girl with short pink hair and glasses, to which I replied "Yes..."

"Is Sylvia a nickname?" said a girl with red hair tied up in a ponytail, I muttered "You would be tongue-tied if you knew my real one.

"Are you sure you're not wasted on that otaku?" said a guy with blonde hair and glasses wearing a bomber jacket. "No I'm not." I told him.

As I sat down on my seat next to a girl playing games named Keira Katsumagi and a girl reading books named Hana Akizuki. My new class, Class 2-D is a very lively one even though I should keep a lookout for...

DORODORODORODORODORODORODORODORODORO!!!

The Sensor! A girl entered the classroom. "I'm sorry I'm late!" She said, though no one noticed her "Ahaha..." and went to her seat. I looked at Nii-chan. "What?" He asked me "Beside you." I pointed towards the girl on the chair beside him. He just slumped down and stared out the window.

"Sigh, I wish he had more motivation." I said.

(Akihiro's POV)

Towards the clubroom! What started out as a small clubroom was upgraded into an average sized clubroom thanks to our club's victory in a quiz bee. And thanks to our large budget, we have an innocent façade of furniture that can be converted into shelves of Anime, Manga, Light Novels and Games.

To the students, we are known as the OTAKU KENKYUUKAI! (Otaku Society)

"Oh, Akihiro, you're here!" Said Keiichi, "Where's your buddy?"

"She's right here." I pushed an invisible Sylvia towards a can of paint that we were going to use for the upcoming festival

"Oh there she is." Said Kizune, as Sylvia had been doused with a ton of gold paint.

"Let me get an SLR!" said Keiichi with his glasses flaring. Sylvia tried to blow the paint off with her hagoromo but it just made the paint dry.

"Help me, I can't move well... Nii-chan..." Sylvia was struggling to get up, "Let me help you." said Kizune but when she tried to help she slipped and tipped the can of silver paint.

"WHOA! Girl on girl ASFR scenes in real life!" Keiichi shouted out and started auto-firing the SLR's.

WHACK! Keiichi, for the second time today, was knocked down by the hagoromo.

(A little while later...)

"Haru Haruna (16), Class 2-D, has grades above average and physical strength below average." Sylvia was saying.

"Oh, she's in Akihiro's class?" said Kizune, "I didn't know." I said

"She sits right beside you." Sylvia piped up. "Really? I know that chair's almost always empty."

"Must be the loose soul giving her powers, like Kanon." Said Kizune.

"If so, here's the plan." Said Keiichi, who we thought was unconscious, "If it goes as planned that loose soul will come out."

"Okay let's hear it." Said Kizune.

"Whisper, whisper, blah blah..."