Flag 4.5: Bonus Pages.

Character File:

Chisaragi Akihito

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Blood Type: O

Likes: Games, Anime and Sylvia's deredere side.

Dislikes: Coffee, Otaku-haters and Sylvia's tsuntsun side.

Pronoun used for self: Ore

Should-be Seiyuu: Hiro Shimono

Recent Troubles: "I just don't know which game to play next!!!"

Character Notes: I wanted Akihiro to be more of a character that could be compared with Keima in a way, but also easily differentiated. The Dating Sim skill could be a comparable trait while his being more social with other people (childhood friends) the differentiation.

Sylvia Lumiana Imperiane

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Purple

Blood Type: O

Likes: Anime, Human food and 'That useless siscon'.

Dislikes: Manga, Wasabi and 'That useless Keiichi'.

Pronoun used for self: Atashi

Recent Troubles: "I can't read kanji, so I don't know how TWGOK will end in the manga."

Should-be Seiyuu: Ayana Taketatsu

Character Notes: As stated by Keiichi in Chapter 2, Sylvia-chan really is based off on Kirino from Ore No Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. But still, the addition of adding the darker skin tone and being a fake twin sister just makes it all better.

Keiichi Nishimura

Hair Color: Light brown

Eye Color: Green

Blood Type: A

Likes: ASFR, everything Otaku and getting hit by the hagoromo.

Dislikes: Kizune's rages, missing limited edition releases and Kizune's cooking.

Recent Troubles: "With the rate I continuously get pummeled with Sylvia's hagoromo, I wonder if my brain is still intact..."

Pronoun used for self: Boku

Should-be Seiyuu: Hiro Shimono (Sorry for seiyuu recycling.)

Character Notes: Keiichi was a character who was a crazy combination of Akihisa Yoshii's (Baka to Test to Shokanjuu) perversion and idiocy, Saori's (OreImo) Otaku-ness and Keima's smartness.

Kizune Itsumi

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Blood Type: AB

Likes: Cooking, acting like a mother towards the Otaku Kenkyuukai and manga

Dislikes: Her own cooking, waiting for late-night anime and Yaoi-themed manga

Recent Troubles: "Because I can flip through manga fast, I sometimes get distracted with activities."

Pronoun used for self: Watashi

Should-be Seiyuu: Yuka Iguchi

Character Notes: I was thinking more of Manami Tamura mixed with Mizuki Himeji and Kuroneko, but in the end, her Kuroneko aspect wasn't implemented. Now all you guys have to wait for is a spin-off chapter starring Keiichi and Kizune!

Haru Haruna (Conquest Target #1)

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Pink

Blood Type: A

Likes: Staying at home and studying (before conquest), singing and watching Stardust Witch Meruru (after conquest)

Dislikes: Being ignored (before conquest), the fact that she's actually tone-deaf, and people hearing her sing.

Pronoun used for self: Watashi

Recent Troubles: "I went to karaoke once, but I almost broke my own eardrums."

Should-be Seiyuu: Kana Asumi

Character Notes: Obviously based off both Kanon and Chihiro, I based her joining of the club after Hiyori Moritani (Kotoura-san) joining the ESP club after apologizing to Kotoura. I do have a bit more planned for her later, if you know what I mean.

Haru After I-

"Kizune-san, do you have any good manga to recommend?" I asked her

I then noticed a bunch of manga stacked over near Akihiro-san's desk.

"Akihiro-san, can I read these books?" I asked him.

"These? You mean Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai?" He said,

"No you can't, these are my... Reference books!"

"Are you partnered up with a devil?" I asked him.

He glances at his twin and at me.

"No... Not really."

"Okay then..."

Haru after II-

"Haruna-san, I heard you're part of the Otaku Kenkyuukai now." My classmate asked Haru.

I was just looking outside the window and then... "Somebody got video footage of Otakuragi kissing a girl on the rooftop." "What?!" I screamed out at the same time as Haru. "Who was he kissing?" asked Haru, "Nobody knows, it's a blurry face for both except that people can hear Otakuragi's voice. "

Somebody got footage of my conquest?! "Can I see the video?" asked Haru and just at the moment the other girl was about to open her phone, I stood up and bumped into the girl and 'accidentally' stepped on the phone. "Otaku! What the heck are you doing?!" she asked me. "Oh, let me fix it." I took the phone and deleted the video. "Here you go." I handed it to her. I then hurried to Sylvia and told her everything. Meanwhile, I, Haru Haruna was thinking, Akihiro was kissing a girl on the rooftop? Who was it? I MUST FIND OUT!

Author's Notes: Welcome to the wattpad.com version of my fanfic.

this new revised version will be updated at the same time as the more complete fanfiction.com volume. Meanwhile, Kaminomi still doesn't have season 4. Anyway I have put down a ton of references to other anime, have fun figuring them out. (Hint: the chapter titles are references to light novels!)