Pancake Batter Fight

Y/n came back with a glass full of water, she almost dropped the glass as she looked at Onceler's face, all puzzled while looking at her opened drawer,,

"O-onceler I-I can explain-"

"E-explain what? That you are obsessed with me? What is this?!"

Onceler said while showing y/n a drawing she made of him all blushing.
Y/n felt such discomfort and did not know what to say. Onceler Pinned y/n on the wall.

"Well if that's what you want missy, I might give it to you~"

"N-NO I AM NOT, WERE NOT DOING THIS WE JUST MET"

"Yeah but you said that you liked me and-"

Y/n shoved Onceler. "I think this is just happening way too fast." She sighed.

"Too fast? Lady you literally are so obsessed with me I am making the first move, like I'm making your dreams come true," Onceler replied.

Y/n looked at Onceler in embarrassment.
"Y'know what, let's just forget all about this. I want to know you better!" Onceler said.

So y/n and Onceler had a little chitchat about themselves. Time pasts and y/n checked the time, it was already 9 pm. She got a text from her mom that they are going home at 2 am..

Y/n brought Onceler down to the kitchen.
"Oh! Can I request for dinner? I want to eat my favorite food-"
"Pancakes? Sure!"
"Wow you do know me that well, kinda creepy but okay!"

Y/n gathered a bunch of pancake ingredients and mixed them all together. As she was stirring, Onceler sneaked up from the back of her and she got startled and half of the batter mixture got on her.

"ONCELER YOUR'E GONNA GET THIS"

Y/n threw a batter to Onceler.

"Oh yeah so this is how you want to play instead of cuddles huh?"

Onceler got a blob of batter from the floor and threw it at y/n. They got into a pancake batter fight and they made the kitchen all so messy..
Onceler was laughing so hard, as well as y/n. Y/n was laughing so hard and Onceler stared at her, noticing how pretty she really is, and his eyes caught her chest, all exposed and covered in batter.

Onceler slowly walked up to her while she was still laughing and came closer. Onceler held both of her arms and stared at her, him finally got her attention. He wiped the batter from her cheek and looked at her chest, y/n noticed this and blushed in embarrassment and tried to cover it. Onceler stopped her hands.

"No need to hide them from me y/n,"

Onceler slowly touched her chest and removed the pancake batter. Y/n tried to hide her blush but she couldn't.
Onceler lifted her chin up and gently pressed his lips to hers. Y/n felt a million butterflies on her stomach and couldn't help it but made the kiss deeper.

A/n: HEHE MADE IT A BIT FLUFF I GUESS— I hope ya'll enjoyed