Meeting Onceler

ONCELER POV
"Ow!" I grunted. I felt dizzy and I can't even move cause by the gust of wind that came from my back. My bottom hit the ground so hard. I couldn't open my eyes due to the very strong light but I felt the atmosphere temperature from hot sunny weather to an- aircon atmosphere?? I fell and laid on my front and I heard a voice grunting, it was near me.
-
I felt a bit better so I decided to open my eyes, a girl caught my attention and I found out that I was on top of them? I should admit that they are pretty, I couldn't help but stare at her, I could feel my blood gushed across my cheeks.

Y/N POV
I slowly had my conscience back and I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was still blurry and I saw a figure in front of me and I could say that it is on top of me. I blinked several times until I can see that the figure has,, eyes? I blinked more, having my eyebrows furrowed until I saw a face of a boy staring at me. I screamed and this startled the person. I got my pillow and motioned as I am about to throw it to them. "W-WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE-" My screaming voice faded and my eyes grew large as soon as I remembered who it was,, The Onceler. The man I've been dreaming of my whole life, standing in front of me, frightened. I could feel my cheeks blushing, The Onceler was on top of me.. While I was feeling scared, I saw the tv that Onceler isn't on the scene. He came out of the tv.

"Ma'am I am so sorry to frighten you, even if I am also frightened but wHAT IS THIS PLACE?" Onceler panicked. "Y-you are i-i-inside my r-room- you came out o-of my tv—" I stuttered of unbelieveness. "Tv?! How did I came out of a-" He heard a noise coming from his back and he turned around. He saw an orange figure talking to air. "I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees?" Onceler saw the Lorax shrugged. "W-who is he talking to-?" Onceler asked. "Y-you were suppose to be in that scene but yeah like I said, you came out of the tv-" The Onceler looked at the tv and back to me.

ONCELER POV
Oh. She is right, I did came out of the tv. No wonder that furry meatloaf creature is talking to nobody. I looked around and I do admit that the room was pretty neat, I told her that and she shyly thanked me.

Y/N POV
Omg is that really the Onceler?! I examined him carefully, looking all over him. "AHHHHH YOUR'E SO CUTE IN PERSONALLL" I squeezed his touchable 3d animated face, now in real life. He just giggled and blushed. "I- I never had anyone saying all these things to me, thank you,," He sweetly replied.

"Oh I kinda feel parched at the moment, may I have a glass of water please?" Onceler said. "Oh sure, I-I'll be right back." Y/n replied. She went down to the kitchen and got water and went back. When she went back up, she saw the Onceler looking at a bunch of drawings of photos of him from your drawer that he opened, uh-oh..