Hero: Sade

Author: crocodilerocker

Name: Sade

Age: 32

Race: Human

Personality: Morally bad or wrong; wicked.

Appearance: Standing tall and lithe and sitting much the same, Sade may not have the build of a fighter, but she could blend in with a group of adventurers at least. Rare roundness oft reserved for royalty—the only tell of her sedentary lifestyle on appearance alone—sits at the hem of her pants and the hollows of her cheeks, though her bones still threaten to puncture her skin in other places. Most of this is under wraps, mind. She drapes herself in loose-fitting ribbons of cotton which snake down her extremities lest her arms and legs be left to boil. Her once infernal hair, now bleached and burnt to the red of straw, billows down the left side of her face like a curtain. The rest of it is pinned behind her right ear. The rosy pale skin on the other side of her face, and anywhere it exists unprotected from the evening sun, is mottled with sunburn. Healthy, healing, and raw skin overlaps in layers like baklava. Her right eye has been tinged the tone of old milk so that her midnight brown iris is less striking that that of her other, hidden one. She has a stunning smile.

Backstory: Do people have the capacity to change? Forgive her for suggesting that they do not, but do not forgive her for anything else.

Weapons/Skills: She is the proprietor of a traveling kiosk. It is a wooden shamble, out of which, Sade supplies ambrosia to people suffering under the conditions of this underground land. She has no need for weapons because she is never in danger. If that is a skill, it is her only one.

Anything Interesting: Those under her employment include a tawny mynah bird named Black, who is paid in seed, and Fretzel, a stilt-walking knave, who is paid in money. Among others.