◜chapter two◞

"you guys aint seen nothing yet

          "you guys aint seen nothing yet. Tonight, im gonna show you the four wonders of the mall" Riley told the pair, Cassie smiled and threw her arms over the two girls shoulders.

"you planned stuff" Ellie questioned, looking past Cassie who was more focused on seeing what stores where in her line of sight than her friends conversation. She was only brought out of her zone when Riley grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the railing, Ellie following along with a grin until they came to a stop "no way! electric stairs?"

"This is fucking magic, what the shit!" Cassie started in awe, crouching down at the top of the stairs to watch them move.

"escalator" Riley told them "and its not magic, just some mechanics"

"escalator?" Ellie repeated in question, shocked at the new information.

"go ahead" Riley told the two, Cassie stood up straight and latched onto Ellies arm, the pair both stepping onto the escalator at the same time with Riley watching from the top. The pair stood in an awkward stance, watching the stairs move them downwards.

"wait oh my days, Riley take this and take a photo of us now!" Cassie instructed, pulling the dated digital camera out of her bag and tossing it up towards the girl. Riley just shook her head with a smile and took a photo of the two posing as the escalators moved only for them to run back up them. Once she was content with the photo, Riley tossed the camera back for Cassie to put back in her bag.

"so this is the first wonder right?" Ellie questioned the girl

"yeah sure" Riley nodded with a laugh, joining the pair on the escalator. Ellie running past the girl up to the top while Cassie stood beside Riley. "there can be five wonders in this mall"

"what are you doing" Cassie asked

"im coming for you!" Ellie told them, running down the escalators only to trip just before reaching the two. Both instinctively reaching out to stabilise her. Ellie's breath caught in her throat as Cassie's hand held her waist.

"Jesus are you okay" Cassie asked, visibly worried for her friend

"yeah, yeah i just tripped" Ellie replied, letting out a breath and moving away from the blonde slightly

"chop, chop, were on a schedule" Riley warned them as Ellie balanced on the railings of the escalators.

The three teens walked through the mall, Ellie and Cassie dragging behind as they occasionally stopped to look at each of the stores

"why are some of these stores empty and some not" Ellie asked both of them, seeing if either had a reasonable answer

"my mom said when the outbreak happened people started looting until the military shut it down" Riley explained "so the stuff that's gone is the stuff that people needed the most or wanted i guess"

"right so sneakers and not soap" The trio momentarily stopped as they passed by the body shop.

"or that shit" Riley pointed over towards a store called Victoria secrets.

"Jesus i needed this shit like weeks ago" Cassie grinned and ran over, excited that she could get more underwear and not have to go bare while she washed her two pairs. Entering the store, she looked around with wide eyes "holy shit!"

Picking up a few... less revealing... sets, Cassie shoved them in her bag. She also grabbed one of the body mists that where laying around before setting her eyes on something that looked highly illegal. From outside the store, Riley and Ellie weren't expecting much, making small talk while Cassie looted. They didn't expect a loud laugh then for Cassie to come walking out with something hot pink held to her pelvic bone

"plastic penis!" Cassie then wiggled her hips side to side before holding it in front of her proudly "its a plastic penis!"

"what the fuck!" Ellie gasped, looking away for a second before walking over to the girl curiously, Riley also joining them "that should be illegal"

"people walk around with something this big in their pants, how uncomfy" Cassie groaned

"its just not appealing" Ellie shook her head

"its definitely something" Riley nodded, her face grimacing

"its a plastic penis!" Cassie grinned "and look at this!" Feeling super proud of her find, Cassie then dashed the dildo at the glass. turning back to her friends as it suctioned against it

"can we please move on now" Ellie practically begged

"yes, we need to move or we'll run out of time" Riley explained, the three walking again "i just dont get why anyone wanted that stuff back then"

"do you need me to explain it to you" Ellie quipped with a smirk

"har har, i know why it just, looks uncomfortable" The taller girl told her

"i think its rather flattering" Cassie shrugged as Riley started laughing "what?"

"nothing im just trying to imagine you two wearing something like that. Cassie i mean, i can see it but Ellie, i mean..."

"neither can i, your more of a boxers and sports bra girl. Comfort over looks" The blonde turned to ellie with a cheesy grin

"shut up" Ellie shook her head

"ill model mine later for you both and hey, els you can prove us wrong and borrow mine. The cups may be the wrong size but oh well"

"stop right here" Riley stopped making the two other girls stop along side her "close your eyes"

"what for" Ellie groaned

"close" Riley instructed, Cassie rolled her eyes before closing her eyes. Ellie watched Cassie before doing the same "do you both trust me"

"always"

"with my life, apparently"

"well then give me your hands" Riley told them, the two huffed and held there hands out. The girl took them, walking between the pair as she pulled them forwards. With her other hand, Cassie ran her fingers along the walls, feeling the everchanging textures under her skin. They finally came to a stop "okay, open your eyes"

cute little cliff hanger but omg im watching the gameplay for tlou 2 and can i just say that Ellie mf Williams is my wife

cute little cliff hanger but omg im watching the gameplay for tlou 2 and can i just say that Ellie mf Williams is my wife. We officially have three kids and live happily in a house beside Joel.

she by dodi is so ellie and cassie coded it's unbelievable (from ellie's pov though)