Chapter 5 - Reconections With Old Friends

Recap:

"Anytime. As long as I can borrow your shirt of Elmo having a three way with butt sex and ball fondling." She replied describing my sexy shirt. I nodded and took off my clothes that I had on right now and slid into Stacey's purple pajamas. I ran off into my room.

~•~

Scarlet's P.O.V

Tonight Blake and blaze are taking us to Laser Tag. YES! I always loved laser tag I remember my first time at laser tag I died so many times and got sweaty but it was fun, as fuck.

I looked at my clock we're going to laser tag in exactly 1 hour. TIME TO GET READY! I sprinted to my bathroom. I looked at my figure. I looked good in my black tank top and black shorts. As I wait for my straightener to heat up I click play on my radio. All Time Low - The Reckless And The Brave begins to play on 89.0 generation (A/N Yes that is from Saints Row 2). I begin to sing along picking up my straightener.

"Long live The Reckless and The Brave, I don't think I wanna be saved, My song has not been sung; So long live us." I sang along to the intro of All Time Low's song matching Alex's pitch nicely. BANG!

"IT'S ME" Yelled Blaze's husky voice.

"c'mon in, cutie" I yelled back.

"Breaking out of a town called Suburbia remember everybody always saying, Little brat must be crazy, never make it in our vicious little world, Still I'm leaving," Blaze and I sung the 2nd verse together. I set my straightener down and kissed Blaze. He kissed me back I smiled into the kiss. I felt him grin. He broke away from me grinning and picked up my straightener. Grabbing a strand of my black hair and straightening it for me.

"I love you" Blaze whispered into my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up and when I glanced into the mirror I notice my face was now beat red. Handing my straightener back he slapped my butt. "I love making you blush" He noted. Making me blush even more. I finished straightening my hair on my own.

"You don't need to out makeup on" Blaze stated. I looked at him dumbfounded even after he said "You're too beautiful, don't cover it up"

"Yeah, right" I replied sarcastically putting my makeup back. Better not waste MAC makeup (that's high dollar shit). "You win." I say grinning, I jog slightly toward him and smack his butt.

"Let's go!" Stacey's voice called out. I heard her giggle, then Blake chuckle. I walk out of my room about to walk into the kitchen deciding to quote Mean Girls 2.

"Are you decent? I don't want a sexual offense, again" I say shielding my eyes as I walk into the room.

"Yes. I am decent." Stacey's voice replies, and i unshielded my eyes to see her tank top almost half up her chest. Stacey breaks out into a fit of giggles,and I join her. Soon we're on the floor rolling around in laughter.

"Are you guys having a seizure? Dying?" Blake and Blaze say in unison. We stop laughing and sat up. "So you're fine?"

"Yes, she was just stripping for Blakey-wakey over here." I say looking over at Blake to see his expression. I notice he's eating a blueberry muffin and attempting to hide his blush. "AWE! I MADE HIM BLUSH!" I yelled.

"Ready?" Stacey asks ignoring what I had just said.

"Alrighty then" I say. Stacey looks over at me and nods. "Will you be saying more than a few words today?"

"No. This is a matter of laser tag, not making Blake blush." She states sternly.

"Lets get a move on your sexy butts," Blaze states using a fairly used British word 'arse'.