Chapter 15- White Girl Wasted

Chapter 19-

Scarlet's P.O.V

I looked into the mirror my reflection staring back at me. Stacey and I were about to go to our favorite club, Fight Club. It was a getaway from reality due to our recent breakups. So instead of staying home and watching re-runs of Hannah Montana on Netflix we're going out. I wore a black corset dress with white lacing that ended at mid-thigh.

When I walked into the kitchen I was surprised to see that Stacey was also wearing a corset dress similar to mine except Stacey’s dress was white with black lacing. We were basically yin and yang, tonight much like other days. Although she already wore her white combat boots, so I searched the shoe closet from my black ones. I figured we had to continue to match!

"Ready?" I asked as I tightened the ties on my shoes. When I stood Stacey nodded and put her phone onto the counter. She had been fiddling with it for quite some time now. Stacey also knew that taking our phones to the club would only result in us losing it. Well, that was if we got hammered; which we normally did. Plus Fight Club was only a block from our apartment complex. So any trouble we could run home and maybe survive. It was actually really convenient.

Moments later we stood silently in the elevator. Sadly it stopped at the floor I was dreading it would. I kept my fingers crossed hoping someone else would appear on the other side of the fake bronze doors.

I guess I am being punished for something I had done, and Stacey was coming down with me. In stepped one of the two boys I wanted to strangle. Blake. I guess he noticed we were all dolled up so he asked, "where are you going?"

In reply I want to spit in his face, but instead I just scoffed. Much to my surprise Stacey spoke up, "Fight Club." I stared back at her with my eyes wide and she was just grinning like a fool.

"Oh she speaks," Blake joked. It was okay until he chuckled. Actually it was never okay I was going to say it no matter what.

"Go fuck yourself, Blake," I muttered. Okay I screamed it but I had planned to make it a little lower key. Things never seem to go the way I plan.

"Are you ever nice to anyone?" Blake asks. As if I hadn't been sweet to him for the past three years. Give or take some.

"It was all sunshine and daisies up until last night," I said through gritted teeth.

Blake ignored my comment and turn to Stacey just before the elevator doors opened, "I'm sorry," he offered. It seemed as if he expected her to take his sorry ass back and they'd ride off into the sunset. I response she didn't say anything but she spit on him. I burst into laughter although I couldn't see Blake's expression.

Stacey took grasp of my arm and pulled me out of the elevator. Actually she had to drag me out the elevator because I was laughing so hard.

~.~

Soon enough we stood outside of the club, it was already jamming with people. With more to come you didn't ask the guy taking money questions or you were frowned upon. You just gave him your money and walked right in. This is exactly what Stacey and I had done

The dance floor was packed with people grinding against one another.

Then I made the silly mistake of looking at the lounge. I just wanted to gauge my eyes out because people were basically having sex on the leather couches; while there were perfectly nice private rooms. One of the many reasons I love Fight Club, just a personal opinion. Another reason I adored this club was although you pay a costly fee to get in along with entry you pay for your first four drinks. Well, unless you got something with the tears of Jesus.