Chapter 192

The five players from Beimu bowed and left the stage, while the five players from Tianheng stayed on the stage and bowed to the audience. Deafening applause and cheers rang out from the audience.

Yao Mu said, "Next up will be the S10 season award ceremony. Let's welcome Mr. Xi Qiu Heng from the League of Gods Professional Leagues to present the award to the champion team of the S10 season!"

Qujiang said seriously, "Today, my parents are also here. It's been four years since I left home to play professional sports with the Tianhuan Squad when I was a teenager. My parents have always supported me. Even if the Tianhuan Squad's results were poor, you always told me to persevere. Thank you."

He bowed deeply to the audience, and Qujiang's father shouted through the loudspeaker, "Good job! I'll cut a commemorative video for you when we get back! "

Brother Dong passed the microphone to them and asked, "Now that you've won the S10 championship, is there anything you want to say the most?"

Xing choked and said, "I want to say the most. Thank you, Master, for your guidance over the past few years. Thank you, Brother Yang, for helping me like an older brother. Thank you, Brother Qu, Qin, and everyone in the Tianhuan Squad. You are all my family!"

He paused, looked straight ahead, and said firmly, "Today, we have realized our dream of being the domestic champion. I hope that in the near future, we can stand on the podium of the world championship!"

The captain's powerful words made the Tianheng fans cheer excitedly. Many of the audience in the back row even jumped up and raised their posters and fluorescent signboards.

The audience roared with laughter. Qujiang smiled and passed the microphone to Qin. Qin coughed lightly and said, "I want to thank everyone in Tianheng. You guys gave me the most unforgettable experience of my life. I'm really, really honored to join Tianheng! "

Chi Shuo patted him on the shoulder, took the microphone, and said in a low voice, "From S6 to S10, three years have passed. The championship trophy is back in the hands of the Tianhuan Squad. As Tianheng's captain, I fulfilled my master's promise to me when he retired. Regardless of the results, we, Tianheng, will never give up on our dream of winning the championship! "

Chi Shuo turned his gaze to Ye Shaoyang. Ye Shaoyang took the microphone with a smile and said, "I'm very happy to join Tianheng and become a member of the Tianheng family. Winning the S10 domestic championship is just the beginning for us! In the future, I will continue to accompany Tianheng. I hope that we can also get good results in the World Competition. "

After the brief interview, the five Tianheng students were about to walk down the stage with their trophies when Yao Mu suddenly said, "Wait a minute, there's another award to be presented!"

Tianheng's fans for many years had tears in their eyes. They knew that it was not easy for Chi Shuo. He had shouldered the heavy responsibility of Tianheng at the age of 18 and experienced countless twists and turns. Today, he had finally proven himself.

Who said that Captain Chi is not as good as Captain Ming? Chi Shuo had always been Tianheng's most resolute and courageous captain. He stood behind his teammates and silently supported them!

Tianheng Lieyang's statistics were displayed on the big screen. He had won the MVP award 33 times this season, averaged five kills per game, and had an average KDA score of 9.8 points. His hero pool was unfathomable.

He deserved to be called the "Most Valuable Player of the Season!"

Everyone stopped in their tracks. Brother Dong smiled and said, "The S10 season's MVP award. From the regular season to the playoffs, the player who has won the most MVP awards. Let us shout out his name! "

The audience below the stage shouted in unison, "Tianheng Lieyang!"

Brother Dong said, "After the Professional Alliance's selection, among the new players who debuted this season, the one with the most outstanding improvement is Tianheng Fanxing!"

When Cheng Xing heard this, he was completely stunned. He had a look of disbelief on his face.

Qiu Xi smiled and handed a golden trophy to Ye Shaoyang. Ye Shaoyang happily took the trophy. "Every time I won the MVP award, it was with the help of my teammates. Thank you, my beloved teammates!"

Yao Mu followed up and said, "The next award is the S10 season's Best Newcomer Award!"

Yao Mu smiled and said, "Wrong. Among the new players who debuted this season, the one who improved the fastest is Xing. The Professional Alliance has awarded the Best Newcomer Award to you. We hope that Xing will perform even better in the upcoming competition!"

Qiu Xi handed the trophy to Cheng Xing. Xing was overwhelmed by the honor and received the trophy. He was so excited that his voice trembled. "Thank you! Thank you for the Professional Alliance's recognition of me. Hehe, I will continue to work hard and improve! "

Until Chi Shuo gently pushed him from behind and said in a low voice, "They're calling you. Go and receive your award."

Cheng Xing took a step back in confusion. "Me?"

Tianheng's team of five returned backstage with the trophy. Cheng Xing said excitedly, "Today's harvest is too bountiful!"

Champion, MVP, Best Newcomer!

In fact, Ye Shaoyang was also a newcomer who debuted this season. However, his performance was too outstanding. He did not seem like a newcomer at all. With 33 MVPs, he directly received the season's Most Valuable Player Award. Therefore, the Best Newcomer Award would not be given to him again.

Overall, Cheng Xing had improved the fastest among the newcomers this season. It was reasonable for him to be awarded this award.

Backstage, the team leader, Tang Can, walked over excitedly and said, "Congratulations, everyone. You're amazing! Ju Le asked me to book a restaurant and hold a celebratory banquet. Everyone's family members will also be invited to attend. "

There was a burst of cheers around.

With three golden trophies, Tianheng had a great harvest in the S10 season.

The team, who had been at the bottom for three consecutive years, had completely turned things around today.

The S10 season of the China Regional Competition had come to an end. Everyone was very satisfied with the final results. However, they all knew that this was not the end. An even crueler international competition was waiting for them.

At this moment, their eyes met. Both of them had the same thought —

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo looked at each other and smiled.

Cui He, Pu Yuanxi, Mitchell, Vanessa, Naoki Fujita, and other international players were eyeing the S10 World Championship Trophy covetously. Although the two of them had won the Singles World Championship, the 5v5 World Championship had always been their dream.

The two of them looked at each other and said, "With you by my side, I have nothing to fear, no matter how strong the opponent is."

"Together, together, we will conquer the world and win another championship."