Chapter 2

Chapter two

    The man was wearing a white school uniform with a collar and short sleeves, and a pair of black school trousers. He unbuttoned two of the collar buttons because he was afraid of the heat, revealing his beautiful collarbone. He is tall, fair-skinned, and has the most popular hairstyle for high school boys. Pu Zihao had sharp brows and starry eyes, bright eyes and a half-smile on his face, as if he was proud of having caught something against Chu Yu.

    He has an outstanding appearance, and he has a sense of purity between a boy and a man. He is so beautiful in the sun that he almost blinds Chu Yu.

    Chu Yu was so dazzled by his beauty that she didn't come back to her senses for a long time. She looked straight at the person in front of her without speaking, and was embarrassed to find that she seemed to have forgotten his name.

    After holding back for a long time, she racked her brains before tentatively saying, "...Pu... Zihao?"

    "What?" Pu Zihao raised his eyebrows, a little surprised that Chu Yu was not as angry as before. She had always disliked Pu Zihao's foolishness, and Pu Zihao often deliberately provoked him, so Chu Yu never gave him a good look.

    Chu Yu was quite speechless, she finally remembered who he was, Pu Zihao was her deskmate after she was divided into classes in high school, and for some reason he always liked to oppose her. He loves to tease Chu Yu deliberately when he has nothing to do, which made her feel very childish in high school.

    Pu Zihao was a typical poor student in the class at that time, and his grades were the bottom one in the class. Every day in class, he secretly reads idle books and plays with his mobile phone. During recess, he hangs shoulders with boys in other classes, flirts with cats and dogs, and invites parents. Chu Yu hated this kind of people the most when he was in high school. He always felt that he was all about trouble.

    Pu Zihao went abroad to study when he was about to graduate, and Chu Yu didn't like to attend class reunions very much, so he didn't have any contact with him after that. After so many years, it is not easy to barely remember his name now, after all, he was not very familiar with him back then.

    Chu Yu is now looking at Pu Zihao in high school, and he has to feel that his appearance is really outstanding, no wonder many girls from other classes secretly inquired about him. After Chu Yu entered Chuan University, he had seen many good-looking boys, but it was rare to see such clean temperament as Pu Zihao.

    Seeing Chu Yu staring at him with a delicate expression, Pu Zihao frowned and asked, "What are you staring at?" He always felt that Chu Yu was acting strangely today, his behavior was very abnormal, but his eyes were piercing.

    Chu Yu had long been polluted by roommates in the Northeast in her dormitory life at the university. When she heard this sentence, she subconsciously said, "What are you doing?" The accent must be as authentic as it is authentic; it must be as arrogant as it is

    arrogant.

    "..." Pu Zihao was stunned by these words, it took him a long time to react, and he said, "What's wrong with you today?!"

    Chu Yu's heart skipped a beat when he heard the words, and he regretted it in his heart. It's all her fault. Northeast roommate, that accent is simply mental pollution! She is obviously from the imperial capital, but she was stunned to feel like a big mess in the Northeast. She has developed a conditioned reflex for so many years.

    Chu Yu forced herself to be calm. Pu Zihao didn't know her very well, so she shouldn't be able to tell anything. She stretched out her hand and said, "It's nothing, return the paper to me." Chu Yu didn't have time to continue chatting with Pu Zihao, she still had a headache What about correcting mistakes?