Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    At the end of the song, there was warm applause from the audience, and Chu Yu saw the light again. She glanced at the people next to him, Pu Zihao stared at the stage, pretending that nothing happened, but the tight corners of his lips betrayed him. Chu Yu said softly, "This is not called a kiss."

    The next contestant came on stage, and the lights in the arena dimmed. Chu Yu pulled him over and kissed him deeply.

    Pu Zihao was led away by Chu Yu, still in a daze, Chu Yu looked at him in a daze, and joked, "Are you hot this time too?" Pu Zihao glanced at her, as if thinking of something

    , He wanted to restrain the corners of his mouth from curling up, but he couldn't help turning pink. After a while, he said in a muffled voice, "How could you..."

    Chu Yu was a little at a loss for words. The novels, comics, and pornographic jokes she had read back then, she could speak such words.

    Chu Yu: Please let everyone have a little secret of their own.

    After the party, Shen Ye really kept his promise to help Chu Yu match up. The other contestants were directly contacted by Baiyu Studio, and only Ye Zhuoya was invited by Chu Yu himself. After all, we are all roommates. Since Chu Yu wants her to take the stage, it is impossible to keep her secret. Chu Yu only hoped that Ye Zhuoya would not believe it like Sun Yan did.

    Chu Yu found a suitable time and told Ye Zhuoya about it, "I'm doing a music show now, can I invite you to come on stage?"

    Ye Zhuoya blinked and agreed almost immediately, "Yes."

    Chu Yu was a little helpless, "...don't you ask about the name and format of the show?"

    Ye Zhuoya seemed to respond, "What's the name of the show?" "

    It's called "Xinsheng Idol". Go online in Green Lemon." Seeing that Ye Zhuoya was obviously out of shape, Chu Yu simply said, "Do you have your mother's phone number? I'll tell her directly..." Ye Zhuoya never sings, but

    if someone invites her On stage, basically will not refuse. Deng Yi worked in the administration of the hospital. She said that Ye Zhuoya agreed almost immediately when recording the party. She didn't put on airs at all, but Bei Yao invited her several times.

    The only time Ye Zhuoya refused to sing seemed to be during military training. She later explained to other people in the dormitory that she didn't like being asked to sing a few lines in a casual manner. She only sang on the stage, and she went all out every time.

    Mother Ye obviously understood much better than Ye Zhuoya, so she simply flew to Beijing for this matter. Chu Yu asked the staff of the contestants to talk to Chu's mother, and let her roughly understand what kind of music program this is. The casting of "New Voice Idol" is very strict. It not only requires singing level, but also has hard standards for the appearance and stage appeal of the contestants.     The guest guides are Gu Yao, Li Wenqi, and Ah Cheng. This is also the result of discussion and negotiation by the director team. Gu Yao debuted for more than ten years, transformed from an idol to a singer, and has a certain status in the Chinese music scene. His personal experience fits the show very well. Li Wenqi is a singing and dancing female singer with a beautiful appearance, and has won many Chinese song awards. Ah Cheng is a well-known music producer who has discovered many well-known singers and has profound musical attainments.     Because it is a variety show, the members of the director team also specially considered the personalities of the guests to ensure that the guests, contestants, and guests can rub off sparks. Gu Yao just got out of the babysitter's car, looked at the camera parked at the door, and was quite surprised, "The recording is starting now? I haven't put on makeup yet?"     Gu Yao has a very good personality, and he is not annoyed when facing the camera. to express themselves. Outside the camera screen, a member of the director team asked, "Mr. Gu Yao, do you know what kind of program we are?" "Don't     call me a teacher, call me old." Gu Yao waved his hands pretending to be angry, and then thought After a while, he deliberately said, "What if I say I don't know?"     Gu Yao's manager whispered from behind, "You will be blocked."     Gu Yao laughed, and the director asked, "Then why did you accept the invitation?" How about becoming a guest on the show?"     "Because there's a lot of money, sour fruit grains named it." Gu Yao blocked the camera with his hand, "Okay, okay, the episode just now was pinched, and it's not allowed to be broadcast." Everyone around     laughed When he got up, he knew that Gu Yao was deliberately joking just now. If he really didn't understand the show, it was even more impossible for him to know who the title sponsor was.