Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Now that the production team has been finalized, the main task of Chu Yu and Pu Zihao is to select the topic and plan, and the final name of the program will be "Qi Meow Food". Chu Yu didn't want to just make a show about food. Behind the food should be the resonance of culture. Anyone can do a show that just shoots food.

    After listening to her explanation, Pu Zihao raised his eyebrows and said, "This feels too similar to a documentary, isn't the tone of the program going to be heavy?" Chu Yu pointed out solemnly, "I

    want the feeling of laughing with tears, laughing The commentary should be both humorous and full of deep meaning..."

    Pu Zihao glanced at her indifferently, "You write the commentary."

    "Don't do this..." Chu Yu hurried to curry favor when seeing this He leaned closer to him, and said with a smile on his face, "Senior Brother Pu is so powerful, this commentary can't trouble you..."

    Pu Zihao saw her amused compliment, and said mercilessly, "When you beg someone Such a good attitude."

    At other times, she would come up with all kinds of ghost ideas to toss people, but she was somewhat restrained before, but after the two officially got together, they completely exposed their true nature. When Chu Yu was bored, he would do some little pranks, such as tricking him into eating bland spicy dishes, laughing after watching him embarrass himself, and so on. He has been really painful and happy recently, and he doesn't know where she has so many tricks.

    Chu Yu laughed harmlessly when she heard the words, "No, I have always had a good attitude."

    Pu Zihao didn't believe her nonsense, so he looked through the information of various gourmet shops and sighed, "Okay, I will try my best." Write the commentary to meet the requirements, you will really arrange work for people..."

    Chu Yu hastily praised Pu Zihao again. Pu Zihao was actually a little happy when he heard it, but he didn't want to express it awkwardly, and then she added, "Senior Brother Pu is busy with work but also diligent in exercising, he can play basketball without dancing a sword, although he was very cute in junior high school ..."

    When Pu Zihao heard her mentioning his image as a chubby boy in junior high school, his fur almost exploded instantly, and he said in embarrassment, "I'm going on strike!"

    Chu Yu laughed when he saw him blowing hair. Pu Zihao really loves and hates her. Knowing that she always teases him, he can't help but go forward and grab her. Chu Yu dodged swiftly, and explained sincerely, "I'm thinking about your body." "

    Thank you." Pu Zihao was unmoved and blocked her. They've all been discussing plans in a conference room lately, and there's only two of them in the room. He pushed Chu Yu into a corner, but he couldn't bear to do it, so he could only hug her vainly, fearing that she would bump into something if she struggled too much.     Seeing his bluff, Chu Yu couldn't help being playful, and deliberately touched his waist, jokingly said, "The abdominal muscles are still there, so I don't worry." She took advantage of Pu Zihao's surprise attack, and ran away after touching him Far away, he rushed out of the conference room.     Pu Zihao's ears turned red, seeing her running so fast, he was both annoyed and funny.     Planning and selecting topics is not an easy task. Even if Pu Zihao knows a few good shops, it is far from enough to fill the content of the first season. The two of them searched a lot of information on the Internet, looking for all kinds of interesting and delicious food, and not every restaurant can use it. There are very few foods that can fit Chu Yu's idea, and not every food is available. A point of resonance that can arouse the audience's thinking.     Chu Yu and Pu Zihao finalized the plan for the first eight episodes, and then the filming of "Qi Meow Food" officially started. Self-produced programs on the Internet are often filmed and broadcast at the same time, so that the content can be adjusted according to current hot spots. The shooting time of "Qi Meow Food" does not need to be too long, and the progress is very fast. The whole team can shoot a shop in the morning and afternoon.     He Zheng felt that Chu Yu had done a good job in choosing the topic, but he still didn't like the second half, so he persuaded him earnestly, "Oh, why do you have to play with these... just make a film with the style of the previous one honestly. ..."     Every time Chu Yu heard him say that, she could only change the subject with a smile, resolutely refusing to compromise. He Zheng likes movies with a very positive style, but this type is not suitable for online, and cannot promote the increase in clicks.