Chapter 57

Chapter fifty-seven

    In fact, Chu Yu didn't have a deep impression of Ye Zhuoya's time in the dormitory. She had just entered school at that time and was busy with school affairs, so she seldom went back to the dormitory. Ye Zhuoya moved out not long after, and they had very little interaction in the dormitory.

    However, Chu Yu remembered that after Ye Zhuoya moved away, Sun Yan and the others blamed themselves for a while. We didn't mean to crowd out people, it's just that both sides were unwilling to take a step back, which resulted in this result.

    The two went to the teaching building to get materials and military training uniforms, and soon forgot about the dormitory. In the afternoon, the freshmen of the radio and TV editing and directing class held their first class meeting, and the students of the whole class got together to meet the class teacher.

    The homeroom teacher is still Teacher Han Jing, she is short, she speaks in a soft voice, and her tone is gentle, "I am very glad to see you all, and see that new blood has poured into our big family of the Department of Literature and Art. Let me introduce myself first, My name is Han Jing, and I also majored in this major as an undergraduate, so I can be regarded as everyone's senior sister."

    The whole class applauded enthusiastically, Han Jing seemed a little shy, and paused before continuing.

    Sun Yan whispered next to Chu Yu, "The teacher is very gentle."

    Chu Yu said softly, "It's usually like this..."

    Han Jing is very gentle in daily life and in class, but standing in front of the main console He has changed into a different person, vigorous and resolute, and uncompromising. She is considered a young teacher in the college, but she has rich work experience and often acts as the chief director of the party outside. Han Jing was kind to Chu Yu's class, because she was the head teacher, so she was obviously much more patient.

    In the past, there were rumors that Han Jing scolded and cried her senior sister in the profession. She was very strict in her work and did not allow sloppy.

    Han Jing first welcomed the arrival of the freshmen, and then informed them of various matters, and asked each student in the class to introduce themselves. The editing and directing class is still full of yin and yang, with a total of 35 students in the class, only 5 boys. Seeing this, Han Jing jokingly said, "Boys are a rare resource, and you will be in high demand when you take pictures of group homework in the future." "

    Teacher! We don't need boys, we can shoot by ourselves!" shouted a bold girl below.

    Han Jing laughed, "They are all women's soldiers, but it is our professional practice that there are more women than men."

    Everyone was a little excited when they saw the new students on the first day. After the class meeting, 516 plans to have dinner together in the evening. In fact, Chu Yu still wants to make a film about "Odd Meow Food", but seeing everyone's interest is so high, she can't bear to be disappointed. There are 6 people living in 516, Chu Yu and Sun Yan are from Beijing, Ye Zhuoya is from Hunan, Yu Ran is from Jiangsu, Deng Yi is from Heilongjiang, and Zhou Ya is from Xinjiang.

    Several people gathered in the dormitory, and Deng Yi talked about the dinner again, "I'll just look at the restaurant next to the school."

    Yu Ran was already familiar with Deng Yi, and said with a smile, "Deng Yi, do you really have to take the broadcast test? Your accent is poisonous." Deng Yi said righteously, "I don't have an accent, and my Mandarin is pretty standard!"

    Sun

    Yan He also laughed, "It's the feeling of the Northeast..."

    Deng Yi emphasized, "What are you doing! This is the feeling of the Northeast, I don't usually say that." "