Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    When Pu Zihao heard the words, it was like a thunderbolt from the blue sky, and he almost dropped the things he was holding.

    He only felt hot all over, and after a long silence, he said softly, "You know?"

    Chu Yu tilted his head, pretending to be puzzled, "What do you know?"

    "You still pretend." Pu Zihao looked at her slyly Playing stupid, they were all laughed at, "Oscar really owes you a golden man."

    Chu Yu smiled and joked, "Oscar still owes you a best screenplay award, Senior Brother Pu?

    " Calling Diao, she has plenty of ways to make him unable to control himself. Holding the gift box, his palms were hot, and he wanted to ask her what she meant. A tie has a special meaning, and she doesn't seem like someone who would give such a gift casually. He couldn't help looking forward to it, "You..."

    "You're all here! Xiao Xu, come in!" The door of the meeting room was pushed open, and the man's voice was rough, urging the followers behind him to move faster.

    Both Pu Zihao and Chu Yu were taken aback by this turn of events. The man who came in saw their puzzled faces, and stretched out his hand to say hello, "Sit! Sit! Sister Lu asked us to come here, right?

    " After a moment of emotion, I remembered the name Lu Xin had said, "You are Teacher He Zheng?"

    He Zheng was a little happy to hear Pu Zihao call him that, but he still waved his hand pretending to be modest, "Not a teacher, not a teacher."

    Pu Zihao Although he was polite on the surface, he really wanted to kick out the person who disturbed the atmosphere. Of course he knew that he had to take the overall situation into consideration. After all, he might have cooperated with this camera team, but he was still a little upset. Taking advantage of outsiders not paying attention, Pu Zihao glanced at Chu Yu, intending to talk to her after finishing work.

    Chu Yu felt a little baffled when he received the signal from his eyes. Not all the camera team arrived. He Zheng was the leader of the team. He introduced the taciturn tall man behind him by the way, "This is Xiao Xu, he can be regarded as my assistant." He Zheng looks a little rich, with thinning hair

    , The person is quite talkative, "I heard Sister Lu briefly said, are you going to shoot a show?"

    Chu Yu nodded, told He Zheng about the idea of ​​the show, and showed him the sample. He Zheng glanced at it and commented, "Yo, the front camera is not bad, but is this a SLR camera?

    " Real people are just some good teachers.

    He Zheng looked at the face of the person on the video covered by the head portrait, frowned and said, "Where does this work? There are special effects to cover the face, it's not good-looking, if it is put on the stage, it will be an accident broadcast..." "

    Because It's not convenient to show your face..."

    "Then just cut this part off! I think it's okay to just shoot a film with the style of the beginning, but the end looks noisy and a bit messy..." He Zheng frowned as he looked at the package of the program , he felt too immodest.

    Pu Zihao was stunned, he didn't expect He Zheng to cut off a part so casually, he felt that the second half was the key point to highlight the migrant worker Meow's personal style. Anyone can shoot the opening part, but without the imprint of Migrant Worker Meow, this show is meaningless. Xiao Xu, who was sitting on the side, couldn't help but glance at He Zheng, pursed his lips, and finally didn't speak.