Just A Casual Morning.... Or Is It.....

I did NOT come up with this Idea for this story. I do NOT take ANY credit for this idea! This idea was originally 1_Julia_1's idea. She created a series called "I'll protect you" it's where I got this idea from its a really good series I think you should go check it out! Anyway! ON WITH THE STORY!

(Your P.O.V)
I woke up this morning at around 9:30 like I always do. I got breakfast and went into the living room and grabbed my IPad to watch my favorite YouTuber, Markiplier. When I first opened up YouTube, I noticed that there were many YouTubers playing the same game, including Mark. The game was called "Five Nights At Freddy's". I clicked on Markiplier's video and started watching it. I noticed why everyone was so obsessed over it! It was one of THE BEST horror games made in quite some time. I wasn't exactly the type of person who liked horror games but I decided to give it a try and buy the game. Once I bought the game on my laptop I pressed "new game" and saw an add in a paper describing the game in very little detail. All of a sudden, everything went pitch black and I passed out. When I woke up, I found Markiplier and i in an office, just like the one I noticed in his video..... from the game.

"Mark?! Why are you here! And why are you on night one? Last time I check you were on at least.... Three I think?" I asked as I ran up to hug him. As I hugged him, my memories came back...

"Oh how did you get here?! And whenever you die you have to start all over from night one." Mark said smiling at me. "But maybe we can beat the game together and get out of here! This place is creepy."

"Maybe, but you still didn't answer one of my questions, why are we INSIDE the game?"

"How am I suppose to know? I'm just one of the people that got sucked into this hell."

"I wasn't expecting you to know but I thought you would have an idea, but it's ok don't worry about it.... There has to be some answers hidden in the game somewhere!" I noticed someone talking giving us instructions during our conversation but eventually it got annoying so I went over to the phone and hit the "mute" button. Mark soon made me realize by hitting the "mute" button I started the game and the animatronics would start moving. But he reassured me that the first night is really easy and that we wouldn't be in any sort of danger but they would get close to us.... very close.

"How about this, you watch the cameras and I'll watch the doors?" Mark suggested.

"Sounds good!" I said and sat in the desk chair and started flipping through the cameras. It wasn't until about 4:30am that Bonnie had made his way to our left door but quickly went away after Mark closed the door. As we both heard the 6:00 am bell ring, telling us that our shift for the night was done, I felt as if I was being watched so I turned around and noticed a guy standing behind us.
He had purple hair, purple eyes, a purple shirt, purple pants and black shoes. He was leaning up against a wall and was looking right at me. I turned and got Mark's attention he looked as shocked as I was. I thought he would've seen him before!
(??? P.O.V)
As I heard the 6 am bell ring I thought I would greet our guests and welcome them to "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" and answer any questions that they have, I'm sure they have a lot.
(Your P.O.V)
"Who are y-you?" My voice trembled. the man walked out of the shadows so that we could see his face as he did I noticed he had...... Bunny ears?
"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you. My name is Bonnie!"
"Wait isn't that the name of one of the animatron-" Bonnie cut me off.
"Yes it actually is. You see i AM the animatronic. When it turns 6 am, all the animatronics turn into their human form and when it turns 12 am we go back into animatronic form." Bonnie said.
"Why can't you guys turn into humans in between 12 and 6 am?" Mark asked.
"Because! That's the way were programmed to be." Almost right after Bonnie said that, a girl with blonde hair, orange eyes, orange shorts, orange shoes and an orange tank-top on with the words "let's eat!" on it, came running into the room. When she saw me, her eyes filled with happiness.
"YAY ANOTHER GIRL!" She said hugging me. "Not many girls play this game so I don't get anyone else to hang out with well except boys but it's nice to have another girl around! Oh by the way, my name is Chica!" Then she told me and Mark to come and meet the others as she skipped out of the office.
(Mark P.O.V)
I don't like that there's so many boys around here. I have to admit I'm starting to develop a crush on Amber. And if they start to like her to they're gonna try to take her away from me. As Chica lead us out of the office two other animatronics were talking by "Prite Cove". One of them noticed Amber and walked up to her and started flirting with her.... I can tell that this is not gonna end well for me.
(Your P.O.V)
When I walked out of the office one of the other animatronics noticed me and I'm guessing it was Freddy because he was wearing a brown shirt, brown pants, black shoes, a bow tie, a top hat, he had brown bear-like ears on his head, and brown hair and eyes.
(Freddy P.O.V)
When Chica lead the people out of the office I heard Chica skipping around, which she never does except when there is a girl here, so I stopped my conversation with foxy and turned around just to see who the girl was. I'm glad I turned around. She was the most BEAUTIFUL girl I've ever met. So I walked up to introduce myself to her.
"Hi I'm Freddy" I kissed her hand "and you are?" when I looked up I saw her blushing. It was kinda cute.... ok it was REALLY cute!
"U-um my n-name is u-um..... Amber that's right." I think it's cute when she stutters.
(your P.O.V)
Oh no now I'm stuttering! But he just looked up at me and winked and walked away. I could feel me blushing even more. I knew he liked me. No one would introduce themselves like that unless they either liked you or was a prince.... and I'm damn sure he ain't no prince! Though, across the room I saw ANOTHER guy now I get what Chica was talking about being stuck with three guys EVERY DAY! Well sometimes four... Wow I thought to myself. But this one was pretty cute and I started having a tiny crush on him. He was wearing a red shirt, red ripped shorts, and black boots. He had red hair, brown eyes, and an eye patch over his right eye. He also had Fox-like ears.

Hes' sooo cute I thought. It didn't help had he winked and smirked at me then he continued his and Freddy's conversation. I could tell they were talking about me because they both kept looking over at me and blushed slightly when I caught them staring.