She's All Mine (Part 2)

(Your P.O.V)
He had now looked even more terrified, but then I guess he remembered something because he instantly had a smirk on his face within a matter of seconds.
"I like this side of you, it's dark." He said while laughing.
"Well I hang around with you all day so..." I said a bit sarcastic. He chucked then told me to come closer so that he could whisper in my ear.
"Spring trap is waiting. Either come with us to the dark side, or you can go with them and fight us, just know, Salvage and I are already a lot stronger than all of you combined. Think about what we could do with all three of us together? All the pain and misery we would cause? Don't you want that?" I thought about it for a moment. I couldn't believe that a part of me was actually considering this!
~time skip~ (Chica P.O.V)
We haven't heard much from Amber since her and Mark went to question Gold. Mark said that she insisted that she could handle him and to go check on Freddy and to keep him safe until he's fully healed. I couldn't blame her. Freddy REALLY got beaten up BADLY! The strange thing was that it had been at least an hour or two since Amber told Mark to go away.
"Hey would anyone know exactly where Amber is?" I started getting worried and wondered if anyone else could've ran into her for some strange reason.
"No. She hasn't spoken to any of us in forever." There was a slight pause in between Bonnie's sentence. "Ever realized how boring it is without her around?" Bonnie asked while glancing up at each one of our faces then looking back down at the floor.
"So, I'm what keeps this place interesting?" I got up and ran over to her to hug her, then all of a sudden I felt this shooting pain go through my stomach. She had pulled out a knife and stabbed me. I fell to the ground and started coughing up blood. Freddy ran over to me and knelt down next to me trying to help.
Hey Amber what's wrong with you? We're your friends!" Bonnie said. I couldn't see his face but I heard the sadness, confusion, and how scared he was and I could also tell he was about to cry but was trying to hide it and failing.
(Foxy P.O.V)
"Nothing is wrong with me! It's you guys! Your all going to leave me! Turn against me! I know everything now, and I'm putting an end to it." She said that so evil like it sent a shiver down me spine. But somethin was different about the lass. I couldn't quite tell.
"Amber were ye friends! We'd never do that t' you! Don't you realize that?" I said tryin t' get her back on our side.
"They told me you'd say that." She said, glaring at us all. They? Who were, they?
"They? Who's they?" Bonnie said with quite a confused look.
"Gold and Salvage they explained everything!" Me, Mark, Bonnie and Freddy all looked at each other in disbelief, while Chica tried NOT dying, then looked back at her. Mark leaded over and whispered:
"Look at her eyes, they're normal. Her heart has turned cold dark and black." In my ear. He was right. Her eyes WERE normal. This is going to be a lot more harder than we thought. Gold and salvage come out of the shadows from where Amber was also standing moments ago, and Gold out his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.
"Nice work, princess, but what about these other guys?" He said, so evil like.
"I'll just make them suffer until they can't handle the pain." She said as she turned her head and smirked at Gold, then put her head on his shoulder.
"Good. Now Amber, you know what to do. GET THEM." Salvage ordered.
"Gladly." She stood up and off of golds shoulder as gold backed away as if something bad we're going to happen.
Then everything went black...
(Your P.O.V)
I knocked them all out with a little thing I like to call, "black magic". There was a secret room where salvage, Gold and I hung out. It had chains hooked against the wall so that no matter how hard they tried, they would never get out. Salvage also used black magic on the chains so that they can't go into animatronic form and break the chains. all three of us chained them up and waited for their turn to wake up. It will take them forever to find out a plan to get out!

I know this is such a short chapter but trust me! It's going to get bloody and relationships are gonna break and new ones are going to form!