Evening fog

Night soon fell on the dragon filled Jade Mountain. Peacemaker walked back to the Jade Winglet Dormitory. Nutria was already asleep in her mud pool and Dusky was curled up in a ball on his silk hammock. Peacemaker jumped up onto his moss cot that lied above Tumble Weed's sand outcome. Peacemaker flopped onto the soft moss and dozed into a Peaceful slumber for then.

Peacemaker opened his eyes to see fog encasing the stone room around him it wasn't the dormitory though it was somewhere different. The room was damp and humid it reminded him of the rainforest. 

     "Hello?" Peacemaker said as he folded his wings against his body. The room felt like it was shaking and the fog seemed like it was taking form. Peacemaker flared his ruffs by his ears. 

     "I've been trying to reach you for a long time, Peacemaker." The fog hissed.

     "Um, where am I?" Peacemaker asked. He backed into the stone wall.

     "In your mind." The figure said while approaching Peacemaker.

     Peacemaker opened his jaw and shot venom towards the fog.

     The thing roared with anger.

     "What are you doing! Are you trying to kill ME?!

     "Listen dragonet, I'm not here to hurt you." The fog thing said while stretching out its talon.

     "And how do I know that your not like the reincarnation of like Queen Scarlet or another prolific figure in history." Peacemaker growled.

      "We'll there's actually no way of knowing but I swear on my life that I'm not a horrible dragon."

      "Then what is your name?" Peacemaker asked

     "My name is." The voice hesitated. "Galaxyweaver."

     Peacemaker shot his head up. He was, well he assumed that he was actually awake. The rays of the rising sun shown through the slit windows that were carved into the wall. Tumbleweed was shoveling wet sand out of her bed. 

     "What happened?" Peacemaker asked while jumping down from his cot.

     "Ugh, Auklet splashed water from her pool and got it all over my bed." Tumbleweed groaned.

     "Tumbleweed I found a bucket." A dragon that Peacemaker assumed was Nutria squeaked.

     "Thank you so much Nutria for getting this for me." Tumbleweed said as she grabbed the bucket from Nutria.

     Peacemaker grabbed his scrolls and headed towards the history cave.