Invitation

When Peacemaker went back to his dorm after studying and having a chat with Galaxyweaver in the Library he found a red envelope in front of his dorm room. He slid a blood red piece of parchment out of the envelope and read the writing on the paper. 

     Hello if you are reading this your dorm has been invited to Fire Rock on the sundown of the blood moon. Food and drinks will be provided. Sincerely: Unknown. Peacemaker grinned after reading the letter that night was only two days away. 

[ Auklet ] ( -^- )

Auklet waded in the underground pools that laid under the school. Bio fluorescent vines climbed the walls while the glowing mushrooms sought out depressions and cracks in the stone. She fiddled with the pearl bracelet at her wrist which had tiny emeralds that matched her scales. She sat and stared up at the glass dome that had rain drops pelting it. Water managed to seep through the gaps in the walls. She laid her head against the stone that lined the pool. She gazed into space thinking about all the fun times she'd spent in the Sea Kingdom. She sighed she missed her home but she didn't miss Mother.

[ Cliff ] ( -^- )

     Cliff fiddled with his quill as Fatespeaker blabbered about friendship and how you shouldn't betray dragons, or something. Cliff rolled his eyes and sighed. Fatespeaker seemed to notice and asked Cliff. "Cliff is everything alright?" Cliff flinched. Cliff nodded and smiled toothily. Fatespeaker nodded and continued to nagg on about friendship.

𓆩⟡𓆪 ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ Hello!  I'm really sorry that this chapter was uneventful, but I have big plans for that next chapter. So if you might of noticed if you've taken a quick glance at the description is that I changed the description a little bit. So I basically decided to create my own villain instead of having Wasp as one. Bye! :]∘₊✧──────✧₊∘𓆩⟡𓆪