Returning and battle front fight

For the last 10 months Izuku has been gone since the betrayal as the ones who didn't betrayed him was sad especially 3 girls but they held in to hope due ti his best friends giving them hope that he'll return and at last he did. As they all waited for him as they started to get a little impatient and Momo started to speak.

Momo: *sad* I thought he was coming

?????: and who said that I wasn't coming?

As Momo heard his voice along with Kendo and Setsuna they looked up to see their future boyfriend but what they noticed how ripped Izuku was after 10 months.

Kendo Momo and Setsuna:(that is so Hot/Sexy)

As the girls started drilling at how ripped his was the boys snapped their fingers as they snapped out of their trance as they saw Izuku come towards them as they welcomed him and they all went back to the dorms and he heard an unexpected voice which he doesn't want to hear again.

????: Deku-Kun your back thank Kami

As he dodged her with danger sense since he consider her a danger.

Izuku: what do you want floaty bitch

Ochako: what I can't see my boyfriend agin it's been 10 months

Izuku: no why would I want to see you my ugly ass when I can see someone better.

A//N: one more thing Izuku has a secret girlfriend that will be coming soon so technically there's 4 girls he's dating you already know 3 sorry forgot to put that in the comments.

Kendo Momo and Setsuna:(yea and that's me so back off bitch)

Ochako: I am someone better what do you mean none of these bitches are better then me.

Izuku: um says the one who cheated on me with one of my former best friends speaking of which oh back to him.

??????: Midoriya you should give her a chance she said she was sorry.

Izuku: and here comes captain follow the damn rules why the fuck are you here you dickless wannabe.

Dickless wannabe: that's no way to speak to me my friend please apologize.

Izuku: how about take your whore of a girlfriend and go back to your dorms in 2-B where you belong.

Dickless wannabe: I'm afraid I cannot do that you need to accept our apology so we can be classmates again like old time sake.

Izuku: like beating the fuck out of me and giving me a cracked ribs I still haven't recovered considering that my ribs are back in one piece just have a bruise there but no I'm not accepting your damn apology you took what they said to heart and wasted no time and you whore you floated me to the ceiling and dropped me to the floor almost killing me how should I forgive other both and ti make things worse you literally said and I quote "I'm glad I was cheating on you with one of your best friends" so stay with him like the whore you are and one more thing don't think I'd don't know you were dating me for money.