Izuku birthday gift

It's been a week since since Izuku started dating Momo kendo and Setsuna and it's been going great since he took them in a date each but now it was time for Izuku birthday and Saber got her pregnancy test ready that still said 1 in a half month on it as she was ready to show him. When she got everything ready as she got him his gift as well other then the pregnancy test she was positive that he was gonna live it along with the girls. As she made it down to the common space she looked for her fiancé.

Saber: guys have you seen my fiancé?

Momo: I haven't seen Izu since last night.

Kyoka: yea you girls were loud as hell last night.

Saber: *tongue out* oops sorry

As the girls blushed and Izuku came in with the boys laughing and stuff like that.

Saber: oh there you are baby I got something for you?

Izuku: and that is?

As she pulls out the pregnancy test as the guys wide eyed.

Saber: here you go.

As Izuku took it from her he saw that it was positive.

Izuku: I thought that you wasn't pregnant.

Saber: it appears that I wasn't until a month ago I checked again just to see if I wasn't still and it told me k was already pregnant for a full month now I'm pregnant working a month in a half.

Izuku: why didn't you tell me?

Saber: I wanted to surprise you in your birthday is all darling don't worry what you did last night won't affect me at least not yet.

Izuku: have you at least went to the hospital?

Saber: yea they told me I was able to travel before my stomach gotten big so I took the opportunity to come here.

Izuku: is that the reason why you cried every so often then from the last few weeks?

All Saber could do was nod as he hugs her as she hugs back with a little shock.

Izuku: I'm happy that we are having a child together and girls don't worry we are going to do the same ok.

Trio: hai

Izumi: bout time y'all started dating felt like molasses to get you 4 together.

Aizawa: just make sure that your youngling stays quiet during lectures.

Saber and Izuku: hai

As class B heard that Izuku is having a child they congratulated them except for Ochako and Tenya. With Ochako  she hasn't been seen for a while as she called the school saying that she would be out of town but deeply she was with the league with Tenya he was angry that some hussy in his point of brow has glen his man away from him and had the audacity ti have a child as he was thinking about killing her so she wouldn't concede the child and mostly get rid of Momo kendo and Setsuna.

Tenya:(my time is almost here all I need is for him to be alone)

As Izuku felt like he need to kill someone he randomly appeared his arrows just in case. When Izuku was alone in his room due to him getting something someone closed the door which triggers him and used his bow and arrow to  aimed at who was at his door and the person he saw was Tenya.

Izuku: what are you doing in my room Iida.

Tenya: isn't it obvious Izuku~ I'm here to take you away and have ti has my stay at home husband.

Izuku: Iida I do not see you that way I have a fiancé and a child on the way plus 3 girlfriends.

Tenya: you are not allowed to have them you are mine and mine alone.

Izuku: who the fuck said I am lash I checked I like pussy not dick.

Tenya: I didn't ask what you like I'm telling you now give up those girls or they die.

Izuku: how about you do this the easy way if the hard way the choice is yours.

Tenya: if I can't have you no one can

As Tenya tried to get ti Izuku with a knife as Izuku used the electric threw his vein into the arrow he fired it as it went to Tenya eye as Tenya  stood there with the arrow in his eye.

Tenya:*slowly dying* w-why Izuku I thought we loved each other.

Izuku: I never did bitch j told you easy way it the hard way and you choose the hard way you could've stay alive.

As Tenya dropped to the floor which made everyone hear it and ran towards his room and see Tenya with a knife in his hand and an arrow in his eye.

Aizawa: I'm guessing he tried to kill you and you had to do it before he got to you huh?

Izuku: yes sir I'll clean this blood up.

Aizawa: don't worry we will have the cleaners do it but for now let's tell nezu about this and we'll go from there.

Everyone: hai

As they left they went on home due to that and something caught Izuku attention that someone he saw looked familiar that is with the LOV.

Izuku: she look strange is that Ochako nah I'm probably imagining things.

As he left with the proper he saw Ochako  had to hide due to alimony being find out by her lover that she still believed that he loves her.

Ochako: don't worry baby I'll save you from them.

As she walks off she made it back to the bar.

That's the end of this chapter