Day out and Ua Traitor

Months after Tenya's death that no one went to his funeral due to his own action. During the time Saber stomach has gotten bigger and it shows and Aizawa gave Saber and Izuku time off as his harem wrote notes for him so he wouldn't fall behind. For Izuku and Saber they went to numerous different stores and one and soon enough they saw Ochako with the LOV and it confused them and so Izuku used his trap arrows and shot it at Ochako as the LOV left her behind due to warning her about the dangers of being seen by one of her classmates or the hero's. Ochako was squirming trying to break free from.

Izuku: well well well look at what we got here a girl working with the league all for what?

Ochako: to kill that bitch that's carrying your baby which should've been me.

Saber: if you didn't betray him to begin with this wouldn't have happened but it did now be quiet as we call UA.

As they did Ochako tried talking and both of them taped her mouth and some of the conversations were being asked like why did they tied her up and what's going to happen. Some even said that they were the famous couple Saber and Green Arrow.

A//N: also Izuku did change his hero name to Green Arrow due to his previous one seems like he was actually useless knowing that he's not sorry guys.

After they called Ua and told them that Ochako been with the LOV. They came and picked her up. As they left they took her to the police station and questioned her as she refused to answer at first then she was forced to answer and she told them everything and it came back true. She told them that she became a villain due to Izuku not loving her again like he was suppose to and that Saber got pregnant with Izuku child which was close to the turning point she laughed when she told them that Tenya  died when he kicked her to the curb and started his own path towards her man which now she doesn't have to worry. Soon after Ochako became a maniac to the point she needed to go to the asylum with a stray jacket on not letting her out as they told her parents everything what happens from start to finish and they told them they want nothing to do with her since that happened. As Ochako got in the asylum as she was still crazy about Izuku the LOV came in and ended her misery since they seen her as an experiment.

2 people that Izuku didn't know of wanted help on the inside as they didn't want to become a villain.

Shigaraki and AFO:(I need Izuku to save me or kill me I never wanted to be a villain)

With Izuku and Saber they went on home as they not gonna worry about what they went threw luckily they didn't have to do that much as Izuku went to his room as Saber follows him and they both laid down. With Saber laying next to him Izuku put his arm around her shoulder as runs her stomach.

Izuku: never thought that she would betray Ua just because she doesn't have me.

Saber: I know she was kinda delusional if you think about it she still believes that you live her after the betrayal.

Izuku: I know I was willing to be her friend again if she didn't keep forcing herself on me along with Tenya but no they believed that forcing me was the Ah to go and they end up either dead or in a asylum.

Saber: I know but now you don't have to worry about them at all overall only thing you should worry about which I know your not is your family right here *rubs her stomach*

Izuku: I know but do you want the girls to join us or do you want it to be the 2 of us?

Saber: let's invite the girls so they can spend time with you.

Izuku: hai

As they called the girls to come over and they did they told Aizawa about going to Queens house as he agrees along as they tell him that they made it and they did. As they made it they saw how big the mansion was and they pressed a button that allowed them to come in due to the camera that over watched them. As they got in they saw the inside and saw the garden and it was filled with roses and many other flowers which was beautiful and once they got inside they saw how beautiful the place was and saw their boyfriend and harem sister who was close to Izuku if something happens.

 As they got in they saw the inside and saw the garden and it was filled with roses and many other flowers which was beautiful and once they got inside they saw how beautiful the place was and saw their boyfriend and harem sister who was close to ...

Saber: welcome to our home girls.

Kendo: this home is so beautiful I'm so jealous that y'all have this.

Momo: same

Setsuna: I'm just speechless and your getting bigger since the last time we seen you girl

Izuku: oh yea I'm invisible to you huh?

Momo: Oh Izu you know your not you never were don't worry it's when us women haven't seen our friend or should I say harem sister I'm a whole and see that she's getting bigger we get excited (sorry if that's not true I'm just making that part up sorry to the women that's reading this)

Izuku: ah ok I'm not gonna get a frying pan to my skull or anything since I just learned this.

Momo: hey Saber mind if I take out loving man somewhere private let's just say my instincts are kicking in.

Saber: sure but don't take all day you will miss dinner.

Izumomo: hai

As they left Saber turned back to them.

Saber: how long

Kendo: for a while I would do the same but I'm on my period.

Saber looks at Setsuna she shook her head no and she understood they went to go watch a movie while Momo had Izuku for herself and what they both didn't know is that it wasn't Momo safe day but she didn't care all she wanted was Izuku baby batter inside of her as she misses it since they last encountered it.

That's the end of this chapter