Saving AFO and Shigaraki

As days pass since nothing happened due to Ochako being in a intuition that led her to her death by the LOV. The LOV decided to launch an attack against Ua as they defend but couldn't held on and wanted Izuku to come and help them and as expected he did as he helped them out until both AFO Shigaraki came.

 The LOV decided to launch an attack against Ua as they defend but couldn't held on and wanted Izuku to come and help them and as expected he did as he helped them out until both AFO Shigaraki came

Green arrow: so Shigaraki and AFO you decided to show yourselves huh

Shigaraki: oh why yes we heard that the famous Green arrow is in town for quiet a while and heard of him having a family we came to take that away from you(help me)

AFO: we are here to have a showdown between us and you Green arrow who you don't disappoint us(help me)

Green arrow: are you sure you want to have a showdown we can take a different route for this.

Both: no your death along with your little family will come to an end(I want the route)

As the 3 went at it ti say the least Izuku held his own against the 2 as the both kept up with the relentless attacks but soon they started to slow down as Izuku started to see that somewhere inside of them (pause) is slowing them down and he grabbed a couple of arrows and shot them with it that completely slowed them down which was able to render their quirks as they started to go back to where they were before. As he walked up to them with more arrows ready in case it didn't work.

Izuku: one chance to surrender we can still go to the route I was thinking of doing with you both

AFO: we should say thank you Green arrow

Shigaraki: for helping us we been wanted help from the beginning.

Izuku: are you both sure?

Both: yea thank you the quirk we had tender is and kept us from coming down the route of hero please continue helping us else don't want to be villains.

Izuku:*lowers arrows* very well then if that's what you want them we are able to help.

As Izuku got them up with them still tied with the arrows that Izuku caught them with as he took them to Ua due to them wanting help. After he got there with the 2 and told them they were able to reform from evil Nezu thanked him for capturing and helping them from the life of evil. After that day Izuku along with Shoto and Katsuki were consider the big 3 after that day since they were not only to lead the next  generation of hero's but make an impact on how a true hero were able to handle greatness as they started seeing who was fake and who was not and to be able to show that not all hero's are the same. Izuku checked on both Shigaraki and AFO and saw that they were doing good as they thanked Izuku for saving them from their self from anymore types of evil that they went threw they even gave the hero's what they done and things like erase quirk bullets and stuff like that which was valuable to them so they can clean up ok that. Both of them told them that there are more villains that could be a threat and that they were willing to help if they needed it and they took that under appropriate and allowed them to help. With Saber she gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby girl who they name after Inko since Inko was the best thing ever since she gave birth to Izuku and she thanked her a lot for it as Saver is happy to have Izuku since her love for him has grown a lot since the beginning.

That's the end of the chapter