Her

It's been a month since Izuku came back from a 10-month vacation after the betrayal. The girls wanted to make sure that Izuku was Doing okay with his past relationship with Ochako. As they let months pass they decided to go and ask him out until a girl who can rival Momo in shape came in.

 As they let months pass they decided to go and ask him out until a girl who can rival Momo in shape came in

Saber: Hello class, my name is Atoria Pendragon-Midoriya it's nice to meet everyone.

Everyone (but Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto): ehhhh...

As Momo has her hand up as she looks at her as she believes that she's one of the girl that loves her fiancé.

Saber: yes

Momo: you say Midoriya right does that that you are engaged?

Saber: Yes we are actually and sir don't call him problem child if your to lazy to do anything.

As Aizawa wide eyed that she knows that he calls him a problem child.

Aizawa: but

Saber: no buts either call him Midoriya or don't call him that at all it makes him seem like a little child.

Aizawa: ok if you say so then (but he always causes problems)

Saber: if your thinking he always causes problem then why aren't you stepping up then.

As he just looks at her and just said he usual sayings.

Aizawa: I don't get paid enough tell them your quirk.

Saber: my quirk is called lightning and light manipulation I can use light to blind people if I want or show the way during dark don't really do anything against people and for my lighting you should already know for my drawback I don't have any.

As the class was actually fascinated that she had 2 quirks since they are 2 people who got 2 quirks. Momo kendo and tokage was upset that Izuku has a fiancé and lost their chance. After class ended Saber went to them and talked about Izuku as they were happy that she was willing to share him with them. It was now lunch time and almost the whole class next to each other as Saber sat next to Izuku and she felt a vibration coming that wasn't friendly and she shot her lighting towards the direction it was coming and she saw a brown hair brunette and a blue haired boy was seemed about mad after she shot her quirk at them.

Ochako: who told you to sit next to my man bitch?

As Saber looks back to see who she was talking to and looked back to where she was at and looked at Izuku.

Saber: baby who is she talking too?

Izuku: don't worry about her she probably talking to herself.

Saber: ah ok but is t she the one who cheated on you with that boy who's next to her?

Izuku: yea pretty much I don't know why they are right here.

Ochako: where are here because of you we wanted to talk to you.

Izumi: for the love of Kami leave him alone he doesn't want you take a hint and leave.

Ochako: no I will not leave him alone he's my man.

Saber: no he's not

Tenya: come again miss?

Saber: I said no he's not if he broke up with you almost a year ago why are you still coming back are you that desperate for money ti the point that you jumping from ship to ship like how desperate are you for money I'm pretty sure you heard about his family right you care that much just to run someone dry just to another ship.

Ochako: this doesn't involve you it's between me and my Izu

Saber: *starting to lose patience* listen one last chance not even the teachers can save you from my wrath.

Ochako: big talk coming from you I bet you have a weak qui-

As Saber started beating  her ass and Alamo used her quirk until it was erased by Aizawa. As Izuku got Saber off of her Ochako covers her face and started crying that Saber fucked up her face as some of her blood got on the floor as Tenya got mad at her and looked at her as she looked back and activated her quirk making him scared as she deactivated it and left with Izuku following. As she made it to a more sophisticated place and just went to a wall and slide down as he made it to her and made it to her level as she heard that she starts sobbing as he rubs her back and had her lean on him.

Izuku: sssshhh it's ok you did what you had to do it's not your fault.

Saber: you think I did was right?

Izuku: of course besides nezu and the rest doesn't care they only step in if it necessary so don't worry about getting suspended or anything and besides they can't really touch you due to you being with me.

As Saber starts to slack up on her crying and hugs Izuku as he lifts her perfect body up as she giggles a little as she loves it as he picks her up. Aizawa has ended class due to class B fuck up like usual normally the class B wanted a redemption by forcing him but they all decided to just let him be except for Tenya and Ochako they tried forcing Izuku time and time again as they believed what the others said was kinda stupid and they went their own way that was close to being expelled until one day they told them about it and gave them a chance to stay and now for a while they stopped bothering Izuku.

That's the end of this chapter and sorry if this story seem whack