addicting.

tw : yandere behavior, mentions of blood, threats, violence.

“ I'M YOURS, USE ME IN ANY WAY THAT YOU WANTS. ”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━ what will you do in the name of love? are you willing to kill someone? or are you willing to die for the sake of your beloved?

to be honest, love is a foreign word for (male name). his world only revolves around his sister, his work, the hospital where his sister is, and his house. and falling in love doesn't belong to that category. he was too busy taking care of himari and taking care of his lover? yeah, no thanks.

and you see, (male name) got thrown inside his sister's favourite manga without any knowledge. he does have his sister's and parent's photos inside his room. but that doesn't mean that they were his family here. there is a high chance that he's not even his parents' real son thanks to his appearance who resembles a lot to sano shinichiro. that's why he needs information about himself in this world.

and that's where yuzuha entered his plan. thanks to this girl, he was able to know that he was currently 18 years old, 7 years younger than his past self. and he was currently in the second year of high school. he was studying in the same school as yuzuha. but what (male name) find odd was when he asked about his parents or himari. the only thing that he got from yuzuha was....

"forget about them, (male name)."

"huh?" (male name) stopped. he then looked at yuzuha who was walking next to him. "what do you mean about that?"

the brown-haired girl shrugged, keeping her eyes on the road. "aren't you the one who asked me to not talk about them? why are you suddenly asking this, (male name)?" yuzuha narrowed her eyes at the black-haired male who immediately looked away. he then scratched his neck using his index finger, smiling awkwardly.

"i don't know, i just... missed them." (male name)'s statement caught yuzuha's attention. her eyes widened as she clenched her fists in annoyance. yuzuha's brown eyes darkened as she remembered the bitter memory that happened 2 years ago. when (male name) started avoiding her.

her blood-soaked hands, and (male name) eyes that are full of anger, disgust and fear. fuck it. "don't make that kind of expression." she said in low voice making sure that the black-haired male won't hear it. "huh?"

"what did you say, yuzuha?" our dear protagonist who didn't hear what his dear 'best friend' just said, asked in confusion. "nothing! i'll go first!" yuzuha said as she suddenly declared as she suddenly ran away. leaving the confused (male name) alone.

(male name) blinked as he watched yuzuha's figure disappear from his vision. sighing lightly, he scratched the back of his neck. "what's wrong with her?" he mumbled to himself before he stopped walking as he suddenly realized something.

'did i... just go outside my apartment without covering my face? shit.' the black haired internally cursed his carelessness. as he started thinking about what will happen once a member of toman or tenjiku see his face.

'yeah, that's right. let's go buy a face mask.'

the black-haired boy thought. as he carefully entered the convenience store that he saw earlier. making sure that there's no one wearing the uniform of toman and black dragons see him. but, little did he know. a pair of droopy violet eyes looking at him from afar.