Disscovering the channel

A new channel on YouTube has been getting popular named 'Live with Y/N' everyone who saw it at first thought it was adorable.

The mouse is seen clicking a video named 'I'm Y/N!' And soon it started.

A 14 year old boy with H/C hair,S/C skin,a bright smile,e/c eyes,and a few strains of dyed hair in the color f/c. "Welcome to my life I'm Y/N~!" His voice was cheerful,songful like,and so sweet. Y/N held his hands out waving a bit. The room looked normal for a teenager. "You can call me Y/N or N/N! I'm making this so that I don't feel lonely and so that you can live with me! Today I'm just going to explain all about me! Don't mind hearing sound as my parents and siblings are home" a dog jumped up curling in Y/N's lap. "Hello Mimi! Mimi is my puppy,she's a golden retriever and mix of Labrador dog!" Y/N is seen petting Mimi as she smiles.

Throughout the whole video Y/N talked about himself without giving to much information of his private love for people to dox or find him. Soon he stated something. "If my videos are like hours long I am sorry as it kinda helps me feel safe,sometimes I'll fall asleep on live just please at least stay on as long as it's just one person or pet I'll make me feel comfortable" most people would find this odd but in YouTube no one is surprised.

Soon the video comes to an end but the boy smiles still having Mimi whose playing with a toy. "Bye bye! See you again in the past,future,or present~!" Soon the video ended.

The user immediately subscribes to the channel but the user doesn't go to any new channel they just go to a specific time 2:21. Their the user takes a screenshot and goes in to circle and odd thing in the background. It's lanky,skinny,completely blacked out,but is holding a sign saying 'Save my boy I beg of thy' and the user immediately saves it. The user goes to the comments and types 'is that your friend at 2:21?' Then sends it but they go through the rest of the comments. Most were just being nice to him but very few saw the figure of 2:21. Soon the account 'Live with Y/N' responded to the user.

'No that's not my friend..no one should even be back there because we own a farm and have fences. I don't even know anyone like that. Thank you for telling me!' The user sighs in joy as they respond 'of course but do you know why someone would do that?' In a instant the boy responded 'no,most of my friends don't do that because they know of my paranoia and anxiety. I'm scared as I told my siblings and parents and said that the reason we're going to my aunties house. I'll keep you updated!'

The user sees that Y/N is live and immediately joins just for the boys safety. "Oh hello friend! Thank you for joining! Me and my cousin are just here!" 'Your safe yes?' "Mhm! We're in a very crowded town but one that everyone will notice something odd will happen!"

The boy and user talk as other joins. The user made sure to look around to find any sight of the new entity. Y/N is also seen looking around but more out of happiness one of nostalgia not worried.