How long gone?

Y/N hasn't posted...Y/N hasn't streamed...Y/N hasn't texted which scared everyone but mostly Wonderboy120. Each day he's texted yet it's never been read. People in the comments have been asking where YouTube's shining sunny boy has went. It felt...odd without a new stream or video from this darling boy. 'Y/N you there? Please answer I'm scared as you haven't answered in days. Please I miss you deeply and worry' Wonderboy120 sent the text scared very much until he got a from Y/N. All it is was a ':,(' Wonderboy120 was so happy Y/N texted back! 'Y/N! Your alive! Why haven't you posted or answered me?' 'Head...hUrt...' 'Arms owie..' Everything was confusing from Y/N's text until the last one 'night night...' that one scared him the complete most. 'Y/N ADE YOU OKAY!? ANSWER ME!' But no answer not even read.

Wonderboy120 was terrified now,maybe since everything has been to normal his father or that lanky man had came back to Y/N to keep him until he got a text he knew it wasn't Y/N immediately. 'Fear is not needed for the boy,all the boy needs is comfort and sleep. You have no reason to fear for the boy. He's just sleeping. When he awakes act as if none of this happen,act as if everything has been normal,act as if you've never heard from me :)' 'WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?' 'You can call me Meeko but that's not important just do as I say and the boy stays safe' 'fine..just leave the kid alone' 'oh I have no bad ill yet you know who does. Bye bye :)' that was the last text either of them sent.

Who would want something bad to happen to Y/N? Who was meeko? What happened to Y/N? And most importantly why does it feel like he's not the only one in the house anymore?