All is normal?

Wonderboy120 is watching Y/N's recent video as its 2 hours long not surprising. Y/N is just giggling as he and his dog Mimi is playing. Every week they move places but no one dares ask as it seems to bring bad memories. Y/N stops and get up as he and his dog go inside and lock the doors. "MAMI!" "SI HIJO!?" "B'S OUTSIDE!" Mami chuckled and sighed as she went outside. B was just a cover name because Y/N is still making sure not to give out info. B was a friendly person,one of his mom's friends who acts like a brother. "Oi little shit" "what?" "Here I got you that toy you wanted,don't say shit!" Y/N smiled and nodded his head. It was his eldest brother who the viewers know as 'Roach' as he named himself. Roach was sweet but kept a tough guy persona just to make Y/N think he at least has a male protector.

Recently the videos have been normal. Even the sleeping ones...yes Y/N recorded himself sleeping but then again it makes him feel safe,in the past they would be unsettling nosies but recently it's just been normal noises. 'Papa' or the entity hasn't shown up again so everyone was happy. Y/N is seen in the living room. Y/N would talk to himself with different voices and accents just because he doesn't trust easily. Y/N spoke in a Australian accent. "God it's been FOREVER since we've had friend time" then a deep military one but you could tell it meant no harm. "Ya telling me,every fucking thing has been unstable!" Then a feminine British voice that sounded cocky. "Like you sergeant?" Back to the deep voice. "Oh shut it Emile!"

It wasn't odd to see him playing multiple characters. It gave him a sense of security and safety. The odd thing was sometimes Y/N would be stuck in a certain character and act as if all is normal. Y/N admitted it wasn't DID and it was just a way to feel less lonely and get very comfortable in a character. Wonderboy120 smiled as he got a text. 'Me and mama are getting Teddy's!!!' He texted back 'Omg your gonna have to show me the ones you picked' 'OFC!' The two have become best friends.

They've become best friends. Wonderboy120 goes to an album titled 'Lanky man' it had a total of 5 pictures of the lanky void sign man. He goes through it trying to figure out what that figure wants. "Just what are you?"

Soon Y/N texted again and he went to see Y/N holding a elephant Teddy. 'LOOK AT HOW FUCKING ADORABLE IT IS!!!' Wonderboy120 chuckled as he saw the boy's excitement.