Meeko

Meeko looked at the sleeping teen with a frown. He's in the hospital,bruises everywhere,his self harm scars are covered as well,bandages around above his head with it being two levels hiding some skin and hair,and the cuts from that BEAST! Meeko's black sharp fingers caressed Y/N's cheek making him smile in his sleep. "I wonder how much more you can take...how much more until you start to corrupt...maybe I should take you before either of them" Meeko moved some hair out of the bandages to cover them for it's sake.

Meeko sat on the couch looking the window seeing the lanky man. Soon the man left yet we can see the reflection of meeko. Meeko had brown skin,it's eyes where white should be is black and it's eye color is soft blue yet bright,it's hair was messy it was dark brown with some hints of light brown,they had horns like a goat in a circle shape,Meeko had two slits on each side of their mouth until Meeko yawned to show that it's two openings to mouths. Meeko looked at the TV changing the channel to the cartoon shows. Soon Y/N woke up with Meeko looking at the TV with a blank face. "Good morning little prince" "Meeko?" "Mhm,it's me. Can you tell me what happened?" "I-I don't know...my arms and head hurt a lot" Meeko nodded as if this was a normal occurrence. "Meeko how long was I out?" "You've been in a coma for a week it was about to be two weeks starting tomorrow yet here you are awake! Gave me a fright!" Meeko giggled while Y/N just fiddled with the blankets.

"Your hungry,you remember how to call the people" Meeko disappeared as Y/N called to get food. It was odd...last time he's been in here was when he went outside and meet that lanky guy which was about...about...he can't remember for some reason,he can't remember any times he was in the hospital. "Good morning Y/N! We've brought your food. How's your arms and legs?" "Oh...t-there good...head hurts like a lot...barely can feel my arms and legs" "Ah,maybe we should get you up and walk for a few minutes but eat first!" Y/N nodded at the female nurse who left so he could have privacy. Soon Meeko came back. "You did better with talking boy" "thank you Meeko..hey did anyone text me?" Meeko started at Y/N for a few second with a straight face then a smile. "Yes~ that boy from the internet,was quite worried!" "You didn't text him yeah?" "Of course not~ I would never~" Y/N smiled as he ate not noticing that Meeko's face was looking at his phone with an unreadable expression.