17.

17. Gilbert

Freya

I kept staring at Tuomas with fear in my eyes. How this asshole is free? He walked closer and closer, until he was two meters away from me. He kneeled down and offered those yellow roses to me, I didn't take them. Anger was boiling inside me. How he dares? I wanted to hit him, but I didn't want to do anything I would regret later. And I didn't want to touch him.
He saw that I wasn't pleased, so he put the roses down near me. He has changed in jail, but the question is; how did he get out of there?
"I've missed you. You're even prettier when you look a bit miserable." He smiled as he studied my body.
"I swear to god that if you touch me I will tear your eyes out of your head." I threatened him with quiet voice. His smile didn't disappear, he enjoyed my anger and fear.

"I'm not going to touch you.. yet." He mumbled as he stood up. I was fucking confused by his words. I tried to find my phone from my jacket's pockets, but it wasn't there. Fuck!
"Looking for this?" Tuomas waved my phone in his hand as I looked up at him, he was taking steps backwards towards the door. I bit my teeth together, I would want to stand up and fight myself out from here, but I know it's impossible. I have no idea if they have guns, and how many of them are in this apartment. And who they are.
"Can you at least tell me why I'm here?" I stared at him under my eyebrows. He bit his lower lip, and then he smirked a little.

"Boys! Bring him in." Tuomas demanded to his friends. My heart jumped a little, who is he? I hope it's not Joel.. or Olli. Or anyone who I care about. I was so fucking scared that my whole body was shaking and I wanted to throw up. I heard stumbling, and I freezed when I saw two tall men who were dragging Gilbert.
He had been beaten up. His face had many bloody bruises, and he had no strength to carry himself. He was barely awake. I watched as they pushed him to the ground, only two meters away from me. Then the other man walked to me, and I was expecting that he would beat me up too. But then I saw that he took handcuffs from his pocket, and then he wrapped it around to my right wrist. There was a metallic ring at the wall for some reason, so he captured me in it.
Great. Now I'm literally stuck here.

But why Gilbert is included in this? Has he something to do with Tuomas?
"You two have a lot to talk about. If he's capable to do that." Tuomas said, staring at both of us as his friends left the room. I looked at him contemptuously, he winked at me and I wanted to throw up. Then he left the room too.

I was silent. The whole room was silent. I only kept staring at Gilbert who was laying on the ground on his belly, and he was breathing heavily. But he was awake.
Maybe I wanted that he would talk first. Seeing him like that made me feel bad. I looked around us, and there were blinds in front of the windows, they were closed. Otherwise the room was empty. It felt like a prison. I have no idea where we are, and how long it has been since the man hit me. Maybe Gilbert knows. But I wasn't going to speak first.
Then Gilbert was moving. He groaned silently as he turned to his back, and now he was breathing mouth open. I saw his bloody face. His brown hair was dirty and also there were drops of blood. He had his eyes closed.
"I.. I didn't want this." He explained with his shaking and weak voice. I stared at him with no emotions in my face.

"That you got beaten up or that I'm captured in here?" I questioned. He swallowed, probably his own blood, and then he opened his mouth again to say something.
"We're both captured in here. Believe me."
I wasn't showing any emotion, not that he was even looking at me.
"What is going on? Tell me honestly. Why Tuomas is here?" I kept asking. He touched his face with his right hand, and then he opened his eyes to look at it. When he saw the blood in his hand, he smiled a bit. But it was a very nervous smile.
"You're going to hate me." He mumbled as his smile faded away.