The Doctor

Your knowledge of Sumeru was very limited, In fact your knowledge on every region perhaps even Snezhnaya was limited.
Other than that weird little green blob you hadn't seen any other creatures nearby which made you a bit paranoid that there could be an aggressive predator nearby.

There was so much plant life you didn't know which berries or mushrooms were edible so you decided it's be best not to take a chance.

Scaramouche had finally woken up, a bit disappointed not to wake up next to you.
He got up and set his hat onto his head holding it in a way to cover his face.

"We'll have to somehow get to the city, Dottore should be at the Akademiya"

You scanned around the forest wishing to have useful input but you didn't even know where the city was.

"How will we get into the city won't we be detained as foreigners"

"We will, but they'll realize who I am soon enough"

The rustling had begun again, Scaramouche didn't seem to hear it though. Quickly you investigated a pile of leaves however the source of the sound was already gone instead there was a crumpled piece of paper.

"Whats that?"

After laying it flat on a stump you could make out that it was a map, a poorly drawn one at that.
At the bottom it signed
For Stupid Nara

"Stupid what now?"

"That little ugh, never mind at least we know how to get to the city"

The map showed that the river in Port Ormos eventually leads into the city so all you guys had to do was get a small boat to take you guys all the way there.

The walk back to the Port took approximately 2 hours, the both of you were in high alert that no cough backstabbers cough were nearby.
The port was luckily really busy so no one noticed the two of you.
There was a man boarding crates of fruit onto a small boat.
Scaramouche whispered in your ear,
"Okay there's two ways to handle this, either we steal the boat or we kindly ask him to take us to Sumeru"

"Well, stealing is bad but we also don't have any payment for him"

"Lets threaten him to take us then?"

You both scurried towards the boat man and tried to look real intimidating.
Ahem,
"Excuse me Sir, We are with the Fatui and would appreciate a ride to Sumeru City"

You held up your Insignia like an authoritative badge,
"Consider payment to be keeping your life"

"People these days, I swear. Okay hop on"

Scaramouche held back whatever petty response he wanted to say since this man was their only passive way to get to the City.

"How long do you reckon it'll take"
You asked.

"mmm bout four to six hours depending on the flow of the river"

"Is there any thing we can do to speed it up"

The man passes you guys some extra oars however you and the man were the only ones rowing the trip.
Half way through the trip the boat man needed to stop at Vimara Village to unload some crates before continuing.